Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 149 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1563

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Hey everybody,

I'm back at home from med school on break for a few days. I've been buying a few cards here and there while at school, so i've finally gotten the opportunity to share them. Here's what I've picked up in the last 4 months.

/25

sick taj #ed /10. it's the top left part of the "B" in Bulls

another partial bull and i know it's real because i have another of these ;)
    here' the other one i had:

yet another partial bull head:

some cheaper autos:

another letter for my taj nameplate chase: (need B & O)

another exquisite for my collection:

and whether he's hurt or not, another D-Rose rc year auto:

Let me know what you all think. I decent haul considering these were purchases during med school lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

Some pretty nice stuff added especially the ones with partial Bull patches. Good Stuff!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back home in the states after 4 months of med school. Here's what I've picked up in that time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great additions, good to see that you're still at it. What part of the jersey is that Boozer patch from?? Looks different! Like the Thabo inscription too.

I've added some stuff here and there too but haven't bothered to post it up, but I finally got one of those Gervin buybacks that you were able to get a long while back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great additions, good to see that you're still at it. What part of the jersey is that Boozer patch from?? Looks different! Like the Thabo inscription too.

I've added some stuff here and there too but haven't bothered to post it up, but I finally got one of those Gervin buybacks that you were able to get a long while back.

Yup, still at it even if it's just a little. Buying cards is my escape from reality lol. The Boozer patch is from the XX Bulls 20th anniversary championship patch that they wore last season. I had to have it so i think overpaid a little. Haven't seen another one like it on ebay yet. At this point in my collection I'm trying to buy more quality and more unique stuff or just lower numbered like the taj patch auto and the hinrich sweet spot both #ed to 10. I like the inscription too and plan on trying to find more of them.
    Congrats on picking up the gervin. It's a super tough find!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome, yes I never seen that patch either! Good find. I'm in the same boat as you right now, only buying the more SP and unique stuff, so looks like we end up bidding on the same stuff. I do still pick up some low end GU's or Autos, but only if I find them in big lots/collection that I end up buying out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got one more today:

SCF Rewards
    Country

great! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haven't checked out my thread in a long while. Bump for more views. I'll be back home from med school in just over two weeks and will be posting a nice bunch of cards I've purchased in the last 4 months.

SCF Rewards
    Country

about to upload a long overdue update

Page 149 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152 ... LastLast