Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone seen the forbidden kingdom with jackie chan and jet li?

I saw it while at the movies, im a fan of Jet Li, and i went in with little hopes, but it was rather decent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats up hector

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not much Mike, just here chillin. Whats up with you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not much Mike, just here chillin. Whats up with you?

nothing at all, boobin around. You get anything in the mail today? And who are you predicting to win today on MNF?

SCF Rewards
    Country

nothing at all, boobin around. You get anything in the mail today? And who are you predicting to win today on MNF?

Nothing, but I won 4 more DRC autos, including a Select auto that went for .06 Im going with the Cowboys, but I think it will be close.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing, but I won 4 more DRC autos, including a Select auto that went for .06 Im going with the Cowboys, but I think it will be close.

nice! Dude .06?! That is really awesome. I think it will be close also. Both offenses look like they can put points on the board.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice! Dude .06?! That is really awesome. I think it will be close also. Both offenses look like they can put points on the board.

The only weakness is the Eagles o-line, not sure if they can handle the Cowboys front 7. But then again, Romo struggles against the Eagles

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just saw on the Cardinals website that they also want to put DRC as a reciever

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tolrobb

Not sure why the Cards would necessarily need to do that with their receiving corp, but that's very good news for your DRC PC!

SCF Rewards
    Country

interesting. Did he play WR at all in college?

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast