Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Updated Trade Manager Tutorial

Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 01-10-2013 at 11:30 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (32)
    Country
    See er11599's Items on eBay

Hello,

Well I have some questions. I am pretty new member here. I have completed one trade and have several others in process.

Question 1: In my completed trade, I want to leave feedback and obviously get one back. It was a simple Paypal buy and I paid and got the cards right away. No issues. But I can't seem to leave feedback. What do I do?
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=164848

Question 2: I just did a trade where the buyer insisted that since I am a new member I should send first. I said I had over feedback transfer over and he said that it didn't matter. Soooo I sent the card before receiving payment and made sure to send delivery confirmation. It is confirmed that he received the card yesterday but he never wrote. How should I handle this if he refuses to pay?
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=168226

Question 3: I just agreed to sell some cards to a member here with great feedback. Do I have to send first? Or should I handle it the way most would and wait for paypal and then send once they are paid for?

Final Question 4: I just agreed to another trade with someone with less than 20 feedback. So who sends first? I have 0 official feedback on SCF but did have over 30 transfer over from HI. But this person has 10 from here and that is it?

I really appreciate your help with these. I am trying to understand the procedures.
    Pete

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sportyryan2008's Items on eBay

Hello,

Well I have some questions. I am pretty new member here. I have completed one trade and have several others in process.

Question 1: In my completed trade, I want to leave feedback and obviously get one back. It was a simple Paypal buy and I paid and got the cards right away. No issues. But I can't seem to leave feedback. What do I do?
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=164848

Question 2: I just did a trade where the buyer insisted that since I am a new member I should send first. I said I had over feedback transfer over and he said that it didn't matter. Soooo I sent the card before receiving payment and made sure to send delivery confirmation. It is confirmed that he received the card yesterday but he never wrote. How should I handle this if he refuses to pay?
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=168226

Question 3: I just agreed to sell some cards to a member here with great feedback. Do I have to send first? Or should I handle it the way most would and wait for paypal and then send once they are paid for?

Final Question 4: I just agreed to another trade with someone with less than 20 feedback. So who sends first? I have 0 official feedback on SCF but did have over 30 transfer over from HI. But this person has 10 from here and that is it?

I really appreciate your help with these. I am trying to understand the procedures.
    Pete

Question 1: To leave feedback you go to your trade, click trade actions (a drop down menu should appear) then press trade complete. If your trading partner has also marked the trade as complete you should get a PM telling you to leave feedback (A very easy thing to do once you get the PM)

Question 2: You should have sent at the same time, the whole point of a feedback transfer is to eliminate the must send first rule. If the user fails to pay for the item you should put the deal into dispute. To do that, go to the trade, click trade actions (a drop down menu should appear) then click dispute trade. From there a moderator should help you resolve the issue.

Question 3: Like I said earlier, you should send at the same time because you have transfered over 20 feedback from another site, which means you do not have to send first.

Question 4: The other user must send first.

Hop that helps.

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

If any of those answers does not help please contact one of the staff via pm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the information

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had a trade #441989 between papaperk (me) and bigp621 created 04/02/13. Clicked on Trade Completed in trade manager. Still in "waiting on user to...". Would like to leave positive feedback but on the drop down the only options now are print transaction and select transaction. Also says waiting on feedback from both parties. Any ideas? Have PM'ed bigp621 to see if he needs to complete from his end also but have not heard back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See akronplayers's Items on eBay

thanks for the info