Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arrow Making customs for 50/50's!

As some of you may have seen, I have been making custom prints to be autographed recently. While I will not be fulfilling requests for single-person use, I will be happy to design customs for 50/50 use.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS...

Here is how it will work:

1. Post here or PM me with information regarding the 50/50 opportunity (Who/When/Where etc.). Let me know what kinds of prints and designs you would like.
    2. I will design the prints and have them printed.
    3. I ship the prints to you.
    4. You have them signed.
    5. You send back half of the signed customs.

Since I am designing these, paying to print them and ship them to you, please cover return postage.

All 50/50s will be posted in the trade manager per SCF policy. I will idicate that you are responsible for return shipping so please take care of that.

Please do not propose a 50/50 unless you are certain you can get the autographs. I understand if you can not get a player or two that you originally though you could, however if I take the time to design the prints and pay to print them, please be sure to follow though.

References:
    -lilzeroskater4u

A few of my most recent designs can be seen below. Customs are in no way limited to these designs,players or sizes. Also see my thread in Autograph Central for additional designs.

Thanks,
    Alex

Last edited by Aharvey; 08-06-2009 at 08:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xSquatx's Items on eBay

Sorry. I'm a newb at TTM.
    What does 50/50 mean?
    You make the card I ship the cards?

Country

What does 50/50 mean?

lol, It is where he sends you two copies of the card to get signed IP and you get them signed and ship them back to him in the SASE he sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Aquadisco's Items on eBay

I live very close to the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers and will do 50/50 on Brett Lawrie. If their is anyone else on the roster you want let me know because the players are really good about signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What does 50/50 mean?

Yeah basically if you are going to a game or event where you can get athletes to sign my cards in person, I will design a card and send you copies. Once you get them signed, you keep half and send me half. Basically tis a way to get items to be signed and both parties end up with autos.

I live very close to the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers and will do 50/50 on Brett Lawrie. If their is anyone else on the roster you want let me know because the players are really good about signing.

Let me check their roster. I'm not too familiar with the team. When will be the next time you are going?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Moo5100's Items on eBay

I go to quite a few As games and go to the Player parking lot after every day game so I might be able to get you something from them

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in that as well. Just let me know who you could probably get and when. I just have to make sure I can actually get these autographed before I take the time to design them and pay to print them. PM me with more more details when you get a chance and we can see what we can work out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Moo5100's Items on eBay

im going to the game sunday but theres not enough time to send them. Ill let you know when i go to another. Any players you want to know about? Like if they sign or not

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how about a few Phillies prospects?

Lou Marson
    Jason Donald
    Michael taylor
    Kyle Drabek
    Joe Savery

I could get a few of those guys to sign