Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

those arent too bad though, were the rookies hickson and jackson?

yeah

i came away with 0 autos. tomorrow i got invited to the magic season ticket holder autograph session at disney!!

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

thatll be sick, its awesome that its at disney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Lebron blows everyone off. I think you know this. Don't be too disappointed.

How many people were there for him? Someone told me he saw Lebron one on one, and he got shot down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lebron blows everyone off. I think you know this. Don't be too disappointed.

How many people were there for him? Someone told me he saw Lebron one on one, and he got shot down.

about 8 of us and he signed at the game i didnt go

wow the magic meet and great is amazing yet dissappointing at the same time. free into disneys animal kingdom(plus free parking!) from 7-9 players sign from 7:30-8:30 at one time at 4 different spots(SUCKS) so you only have time to do 1 line. i sent my girl to get hedo and courtney lee while i got jameer and nick anderson. pietrus, foyle and anthony johnson took over hosting the games where you win prizes. pietrus is a damn fool out of nowhere he started throwing out every single stuffed animal at his booth and the disney guy got mad at him for it LOL. dwight and rashard weren't signging, rashard was doing photo ops and dwight is HALARIOUS. he got up on top of this stage and onto the dj booth and said how he wants to have fun with everybody at once and not be in a rush so he came into the middle of the crowd dancing with everyone LOL. at 8:30 when the players left you could go on the rides pretty much no lines at all.

1/1 nick anderson
    1/2 hedo
    1/2 courtney lee
    1/2 jameer nelson
    0/2 dwight

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am surprised Dwight did not sign at all at the event that must of sucked. Did Hedo actually sign that 8x10 pic twice??? LeBron signed at the game??? I see the Cavs on Sunday just wondering on that....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am surprised Dwight did not sign at all at the event that must of sucked. Did Hedo actually sign that 8x10 pic twice??? LeBron signed at the game??? I see the Cavs on Sunday just wondering on that....

hedo signed it at a game and it came out real bad so i got it redone lol

the game was on tnt and they had tv cameras on him so he signed to make himself look good

SCF Rewards
    Country

the game was on tnt and they had tv cameras on him so he signed to make himself look good

That is what I was wondering as the Cavs game up here is on ABC this Sunday. I hope ABC does the same thing as TNT did back on Thursday with LeBron...

SCF Rewards
    Country

went to do morning shootaround there was about 8 people waiting. dirk signed for everyone getting on the bus as well as jason terry,josh howard, darrell armstrong and jerry stackhouse(skipped me) decided to stay and wait for them to come back and it paid off because jason kidd signed getting off the bus. im going to go back for pregame then inside the arena. so far:

1/1 dirk mini poster from fanpack
    1/1 kidd team usa 8x10
    1/1 howard mini poster from fanpack
    0/1 stackhouse custom a&g

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome successes with the Mavs!

SCF Rewards
    Country

UPDATE!!!!!

so i went back to the hotel for pregame it was raining pretty hard managed to get mark cuban on an index card andva josh howard card. dirk signed AGAIN but he only did a few because of the rain so i couldn't get him again. i went inside the arena and during pregame shootaround dirk gets hit right in the face with a ball and had to go in back so there goes any shot at getting him there. kidd came off the court and signed up the entire railing....got him again! then i see dwight getting ready to get off court ran over to the magic side and got dwight on a jersey! walking to my seat i spotted former magic and current magic gm otis smith and got him on a card. i ended up getting shut down by tiger woods again post game but i really couldnt have asked for a better day!

daily total
    dirk 1/2
    kidd 2/2
    josh howard 2/2
    dwight howard 1/1
    otis smith 1/1
    mark cuban 1/1
    jerry stackhouse 0/1

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast