Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Palin is a whack job"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok a few things, Biden has a lot of knowledge on foreign policy. Foreign policy is suppose be a weakness of Obama's, hence why Biden was chosen. Yes, he says things he should not, however he is a knowledgeable guy.

Second, you are going to call Gladdy out for "looking and seeming younger", but you do it with grammar, and spelling like that? That's not meant to be a personal attack, but if you are going to call someone out for their age, at least make your post coherent. You aren't doing yourself any favors with a post like that.

Who cares about age? The attitude that the "Youth" don't matter because they can't vote, is part of the reason why they are put off from politics. IMO the more the youth follow, no matter who they follow, is a positive.

Didn;t know i was having a spelling test today lol, AHH i failed again lmao. But anyway i dont care whats spelled right or wrong, as long as it's somewhat readable thats all i care about. Im not about to proof read a forum psot, or go back and fix anything, no time for that lol..

Youth voting and getting in to politics is very good, it's just i have never seen one be so involved as gladdy is. Thought maybe he was on the bandwagon. But good for him for being into it and able to come up with his own views on things, not just the brainwashing of his candidate.

Some people democrat, republican, independant will pick a guy for whatever reason and they will argue about how great the yare and how bad the other guy is, but they don't have their own words to do it. I was reading i nthe paper here how someone was against McCain saig it would "just be 4 more years of the same failed policies"

Im not saying its just democrats that do it either.

How many misspelled words are they? Did i atleast get a C for today?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

for me, a quote is a quote. There is no way i could get away with a fake obama quote in my sig. Much less the fact that, while close, the quote in the signature is from SNL.

is her quote that she actually said though still not a bright comment?

if i had a Sarah Palin mask, i'd wear it tommorow for Halloween :)
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Didn;t know i was having a spelling test today lol, AHH i failed again lmao. But anyway i dont care whats spelled right or wrong, as long as it's somewhat readable thats all i care about. Im not about to proof read a forum psot, or go back and fix anything, no time for that lol..

Youth voting and getting in to politics is very good, it's just i have never seen one be so involved as gladdy is. Thought maybe he was on the bandwagon. But good for him for being into it and able to come up with his own views on things, not just the brainwashing of his candidate.

Some people democrat, republican, independant will pick a guy for whatever reason and they will argue about how great the yare and how bad the other guy is, but they don't have their own words to do it. I was reading i nthe paper here how someone was against McCain saig it would "just be 4 more years of the same failed policies"

Im not saying its just democrats that do it either.

How many misspelled words are they? Did i atleast get a C for today?

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt...C+

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

is her quote that she actually said though still not a bright comment?

if i had a Sarah Palin mask, i'd wear it tommorow for Halloween :)

it was absolutely a dumb comment. has nothing to do with you having a fake quote in your signature.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to clarify the quote in my sig is by sarah palin. that is sarah palin a girl I work with over here in germany. If you would like her to say anything so you can quote it in your signature let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tech... you said you prefer Palin over Biden due to your own reasoning, but you failed to explain it. Please do.

Country
    See mintman2's Items on eBay

I would like to clarify the quote in my sig is by sarah palin. that is sarah palin a girl I work with over here in germany. If you would like her to say anything so you can quote it in your signature let me know.

I understand the religion/politics forum is pretty loose but why is this kind of sig allowed ?

Can I add "Obama says his wife looks like an ape" to my sig because a guy I work with is named Obame, hates his wife, and calls her names ?

When you delete his sig please feel free to remove my post as well. It's disgusting !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tech... you said you prefer Palin over Biden due to your own reasoning, but you failed to explain it. Please do.

Palin over Obama? why i would choose her? I would chose Palin over Obama for the simple fact that hes a democrat lmao, no really the reason is, from what i have seen he sticks his foot in his mouth every other sentence even mroe than she does.

Then some of the dumb thigns he has said in the campaing really turned me off, i was like why did Obama pick this guy. When he came out and said Obama should of picked Hillary lmao. Then he tells someone i na wheel chair to stand up, he called Obama Barack America, Saying he was shot at in Iraq LIE.

Someone who comes out and says he shoulda picked the other person,isnt going to make me like him. Theres more reasons beside gaffes as well.

Country
    See Streicher187's Items on eBay

she has only helped mccain If he hadn't picked her it would be over by now. I think she will become the face of the "Christian Right" and middle america likes her because she is one of them.

I think in 4 or 8 years you will see her as one of the faces of the Republican party as they love her. The question is what will the Republican party be in 4 or 8 years? I think they are divided right now and not sure which way it will go..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

Palin is one of the main reasons why I cannot take McCain serious(Especially realizing how close McCain could be to his deathbed, and her as president...if you think Obama is inexperienced, imagine her???) I think she's pretty much just a publicity stunt to counter Obama's "rock star like" popularity. I'm not here to argue or debate, just letting the world know, that even though she is kind of cute, I am sick of seeing her face on the tv or any other media and hope and pray that we don't for the next several years!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast