Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See pittsteelpenguin's Items on eBay

CMB for Basketball Jersey & Auto Cards! * Trading for ANY football, baseball, hockey!

BASKETBALL BUCKET UPDATED & SEVERAL CARDS ADDED!
    Jersey & Auto cards all are FOR TRADE!

Greetings Hoops Collectors,

The basketball portion of my bucket have been updated and several cards added. Please feel free to check out my bucket and let me know if you need anything in there.

I am really only looking for PC in trade. However, I will be happy to trade for football, baseball, and hockey. PC-wise, I can use is the following:

Pittsburgh Steelerscurrent players and legends; auto and game used cards

Pittsburgh Penguinscurrent players and legends; auto and game used cards

Pittsburgh Piratescurrent players and legends; auto & game used cards

West Virginia MountaineersNFL, NBA, or WVU uniform; RC’s auto, game used, inserts

Now, if you would like to trade for something and you don’t have anything that I can use for my PC here is what I can do. Due to the fact that I have a small fortune tied up all of the baseball, football, basketball, and hockey that I have added to my bucket for trade, I am asking that you PLEASE DO NOT BEAT ME OVER THE HEAD ON BV BATTLES and if you are cool about it and you don’t mind trading in my favor if need be to make the trade work, then I’ll entertain offers and work with you.

Just FYI: I don’t collect basketball, other than WVU players, so I can be flexible on the hoops stuff. So, if you need anything DON’T HESITATE TO ASK!

If ya need anything, please post or PM me. Also, please know that I have yet to get the BV on most of these cards (and I’m working on that).

Thanks … and happy collecting!

All The Best,
    Steve

PS: If you are curious the baseball portion of my bucket has also been updated and I am working on the football and hockey portions; so please check back again later in the week for more new stuff. THANKS!

Basketball Bucket:

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...53/Basketball/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wantstobuystuff's Items on eBay

Not sure if I have anything you need, but I'm interested in this:

Country
    See pittsteelpenguin's Items on eBay

Not sure if I have anything you need, but I'm interested in this:

Well, I did not see much for the PC.

However, please feel free to make a offer on it.

I did like the Willis and Bell auto's as well as the Riley Cote RC.

.... LMK, make a decent offer on it and it's yours. There is no BV on that one yet, so .... just toss something decent my way and I can mail it tomorrow. Thanks.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

i dont have to much of pittsburg stuff, but feel free to check my bucket for

eric gordon bowman gu
    chris bosh bowman elevation gu
    michael redd bowman elevation gu
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the Spencer Hawes Jsy