Girlfriend bought a random box of cards of craigslist for me...oh god...wait!!

So I woke up a few weeks ago with a text from my gf saying she bought a box of cards off craigslist for 20$, I was 99% sure she wasted the money and they would all be junk. But she Sent a pic of 3 Broncos gu cards in it so i figured eh at least they arent all crap lol. Well i started digging, and this is what I found! [IMGhttp://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg191/meloman315/Scan148.jpeg[/IMG]
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE DARRENT WILLIAMS CARDS AND MEMORABILIA!!!! INCLUDING BASE AND ROOKIES!
    98 Flair Showcase Row 0 set progress--- 48/80

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE DARRENT WILLIAMS CARDS AND MEMORABILIA!!!! INCLUDING BASE AND ROOKIES!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I did't scan the big stack of Broncos which included the GU's, Some nice Elway's, some nice TD's and a bunch of older cards... she did damn good for 20$!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Marry that girl!!
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron
    4/8/88-4/8/05

Got the ring in the safe, waiting for the perfect time :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content