Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    my first chrome Rainbow!

    I tried completing the Derek Wolfe in 2012 Topps Chrome, but the /25 and /50 have eluded me..
    But Big Sly cards came easier and cheaper, I've been sitting on just needing the /25 for about two months I almost did BIN and would have paid $10+ more then the auction price I got it for.
    I'm also one card short from my Big Sly Topps Football Rainbow, I swear the Gold Card/99 Doesn't exist haven't seen one yet. But enough jabberin'. Also the 1/1 is still stuck in a box somewhere collecting dust. haha

    20140616_125914.jpg

    Now i'm not sure what rainbow to try next. Thanks for the look!
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Very nice, love the rainbows!!!!!
    COLLECTING for PC - Colin Kaepernick

    ***I DO NOT send outside US**** Photobucket: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    It seems to be red and golds dont exist I've been trying to get it for my Bradford PC, n there hard to find but beautiful rainbow
    Hidden Content
    BB- (Main) E.longoria,)) FB, S.Bradford K.Allen Bb-J.Wall/L.James

  4. #4
    I will add it took me FOREVER to get my 2011 Kaep Red and Gold (plus I paid a small fortune).....now just need the elusive Sepia for the finished rainbow (one would think that wouldnt be too tough but.....)

    I would love to see a Montee Ball rainbow :)
    COLLECTING for PC - Colin Kaepernick

    ***I DO NOT send outside US**** Photobucket: Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherZero View Post
    It seems to be red and golds dont exist I've been trying to get it for my Bradford PC, n there hard to find but beautiful rainbow
    Yeah, I wonder how many boxes are in a warehouse somewhere just loaded with reds and golds taunting us all. Thanks for the kind words!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gustomania View Post
    I will add it took me FOREVER to get my 2011 Kaep Red and Gold (plus I paid a small fortune).....now just need the elusive Sepia for the finished rainbow (one would think that wouldnt be too tough but.....)

    I would love to see a Montee Ball rainbow :)
    Oh man I can only imagine what Kaeps cost! Sepia was my second longest to get, I could find a gold no problem but Sepia that took some ebay monitoring.haha Good Luck! No problem just fund me and I'll be sure to have a montee ball rainbow in no time! haha I wish! Thanks for the kind words.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Nice Wolfe rainbow.

    I completed the 2011 Gonzalez rainbow. I just found my second red, but yes, it does appear to me, they are much harder to find then they should be. For example many of the other base /25 Gonzos cards for 2011 I have 6 or more of, and I just got the second red below last month. Have not had any problem with Sepia though, having even passed a few....which makes little sense?

    Clear Skies,
    Mark

    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez x20
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Refractor (1:3) x 19
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Xfractor x 8 (Retail Exclusive)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Orange Refractor x 19 (Retail Exclusive)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Superfractor 1/1 (Hobby Exclusive, 1:3,256)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Printing Plate Black 1/1 (1:814)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Printing Plate Yellow 1/1 (1:814)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Printing Plate Magenta 1/1 (1:814)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Red Refractor 01/25 (Hobby: 1:375)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Red Refractor 22/25
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Gold Refractor 39/50 (1:188)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 06/99 (Hobby Exclusive, 1:33) (9)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 15/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 16/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 29/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 42/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 50/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 52/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 62/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 64/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 040/139 (Hobby Exclusive, 1:24))
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 063/139
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 088/139
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 106/139
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 127/139
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 136/139
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 139/139
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Blue Refractor 028/199 (1:47)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Blue Refractor 066/199
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Blue Refractor 090/199
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Blue Refractor 125/199
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Black Refractor 047/299 (1:30)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Black Refractor 114/299
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Black Refractor 131/299
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Black Refractor 211/299
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Black Refractor 235/299
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 028/499 (Retail Exclusive)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 030/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 090/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 152/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 155/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 219/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 376/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 402/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 463/499

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteoriteGuy View Post
    Nice Wolfe rainbow.

    I completed the 2011 Gonzalez rainbow. I just found my second red, but yes, it does appear to me, they are much harder to find then they should be. For example many of the other base /25 Gonzos cards for 2011 I have 6 or more of, and I just got the second red below last month. Have not had any problem with Sepia though, having even passed a few....which makes little sense?

    Clear Skies,
    Mark

    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez x20
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Refractor (1:3) x 19
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Xfractor x 8 (Retail Exclusive)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Orange Refractor x 19 (Retail Exclusive)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Superfractor 1/1 (Hobby Exclusive, 1:3,256)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Printing Plate Black 1/1 (1:814)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Printing Plate Yellow 1/1 (1:814)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Printing Plate Magenta 1/1 (1:814)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Red Refractor 01/25 (Hobby: 1:375)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Red Refractor 22/25
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Gold Refractor 39/50 (1:188)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 06/99 (Hobby Exclusive, 1:33) (9)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 15/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 16/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 29/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 42/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 50/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 52/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 62/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Sepia Refractor 64/99
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 040/139 (Hobby Exclusive, 1:24))
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 063/139
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 088/139
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 106/139
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 127/139
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 136/139
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Crystal Atomic Refractor 139/139
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Blue Refractor 028/199 (1:47)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Blue Refractor 066/199
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Blue Refractor 090/199
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Blue Refractor 125/199
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Black Refractor 047/299 (1:30)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Black Refractor 114/299
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Black Refractor 131/299
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Black Refractor 211/299
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Black Refractor 235/299
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 028/499 (Retail Exclusive)
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 030/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 090/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 152/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 155/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 219/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 376/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 402/499
    2011 Topps Chrome #87 Tony Gonzalez Purple Refractor 463/499
    Holy crap that's like a double rainbow! Haha I Think the problem is the fact reds are not hobby exclusive There's gotta be so many reds in blasters in storage warehouses but whos going to break them at 20 dollars.a blaster
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

  8. #8
    congrats on your first rainbow! Im in a stalemate with my 2011 drew brees rainbow and my 2013 zach ertz rainbow. Very cool to complete one tho.
    I collect Eagles and Phillies players and Topps Chrome

    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws1089 View Post
    congrats on your first rainbow! Im in a stalemate with my 2011 drew brees rainbow and my 2013 zach ertz rainbow. Very cool to complete one tho.
    thank you! I would think the Ertz would show up eventually just wait for him to have a good game! haha good luck!
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •