Dallas Cowboys 2014 National Treasures 1 case group break

On breakers.tv at Platinum Cards Breaks. Got the Lions and Cowboys in a random filler draw. Didn't hit a Lion card at all. Got the following Cowboys:

Couple Rookies on 1 card - nice start:

Veteran pro bowl jersey:

Rookie signature patch:

Lastly, just a sticker dump card:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count (not counting 1 of 1's I don't have): 4,505/6,796 = 66% (different cards as of 10/8/16).(#ed=1,568, gu=565, autos=58, 1 of 1's=4)
    Hidden Content

Dangit...I hate when they do sticker dumps like that... Very nice!
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    I only ship in the USA! NO EXCEPTIONS!

NICE!!! Been looking a one of the triple auto cards out of any products. Hard to find and when you do, people want a fortune for them. I have a couple of dual Aikman/Emmitt ones, but not a complete triplet yet. Very impressive collection as well!!!
    November 2010 Beckett Supercollector
    Collecting Dallas Cowboys Autos/Memorabilia/Refractors
    Anything and everything Emmitt Smith and Jason Witten
    Hidden Content

That is a SICK QUAD AUTO! MANY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson. Bucket - Hidden Content

nice. onlything better would for them to ditch irvin and deion and have staubach and bob hayes or even landry. congrats
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    Dangit...I hate when they do sticker dumps like that... Very nice!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 22emmittzone View Post
    NICE!!! Been looking a one of the triple auto cards out of any products. Hard to find and when you do, people want a fortune for them. I have a couple of dual Aikman/Emmitt ones, but not a complete triplet yet. Very impressive collection as well!!!
    Yea, pretty much skip these when seeing them for sale, so this was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by mikec5000 View Post
    That is a SICK QUAD AUTO! MANY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by slash711 View Post
    nice. onlything better would for them to ditch irvin and deion and have staubach and bob hayes or even landry. congrats
    Agree, but looks to be an "era" type of card - and, I'll take it.

Thanks for the look gang.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count (not counting 1 of 1's I don't have): 4,505/6,796 = 66% (different cards as of 10/8/16).(#ed=1,568, gu=565, autos=58, 1 of 1's=4)
    Hidden Content

Sick hit congrats.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content