11-18-2008, 02:42 AM #1
Ebay steal of the week #25 - Win 50cc!
1. Contest begins at 12:00am CT November 16 and runs until 11:59pm CST November 22. Only auctions won during that time will be accepted!
2. One auction per member. Choose wisely!
3. Post a link to your ebay auction win.
4. The Ebay user ID in your profile must match the user ID of the winning bidder.
5. Explain why you think your card is a steal. If it has a BV, let us know. You can even show previous auctions that ended to compare your win. Convince us!
6. The Basketball moderating team will vote on the winner. Winner will be announced after the votes are in.
SCF staff cannot participate in this contest.
Card Cash (CC) can be used for purchasing cards from our Card Cash store, purchasing cards from Card Cash auctions, purchasing cards from other members, playing SCF arcade games, and for betting.
11-18-2008, 08:23 PM #2
1995-96 Finest Mystery Borderless set - 22 cards, total BV $285.50.
11-18-2008, 11:34 PM #3
Bump it up for entries.
11-19-2008, 07:45 PM #4
Stumbled upon this... most are going for at least $50 on ebay.. so I think I got a good deal. =)
11-20-2008, 11:05 PM #5
Two days left to get your steals in.
11-22-2008, 05:18 PM #6
Up for more entries. Easy chance to win 50cc.
11-22-2008, 05:22 PM #7
11-22-2008, 10:39 PM #8
I got a 00-01 Fleer David Robinson Feel the Game Jersey. Book value is $30. Card is listed as a SP in the Beckett and I have only seen one more of these on EBAY in the last year.
I paid $1.55 + $1.99 for shipping (plus since I won 2 other auctions the seller gave me free shipping on the additional auctions I won).
11-23-2008, 02:56 AM #9
I think i have time to enter... Just won it.
This is the best because its my First Ebay card... Also It booksa at $50 and i bought it for $3.54 Dlvd thanks--Jon
11-24-2008, 02:08 PM #10
gatorboymike is the winner!