Question How much to get a card graded?

How much is it to get a card graded? and which who does the best grading? i am getting a 1987 Topps Barry Bonds rookie card soon and i was thinking about getting it graded.
    Looking for ALL Indians (Vintage, GU, Auto, #'d) Bob Feller, and Miguel Cabrera.

~ My Site ~
    www.freewebs.com/dan_cubbie

great question! I would like to know that as well! Paul
    My Full time job!!!

Vintage knives to military monsters..and everything in between!

Hidden Content Don't see it on our site? Just ask!

PSA & Beckett are the 2 big ones to get graded from. Not sure about PSA, but Beckett is pretty pricey, depending on the type of service you want. You can get a 5 day service for $20 per card, or I remember a 45 day service for $8 per card. Go to beckett.com for more info, under "Grading"

Thanks, i'd probably go with the 45 day because the cards only worth $10. but if its graded a 10 or a 9, would the card be worth more?
    Looking for ALL Indians (Vintage, GU, Auto, #'d) Bob Feller, and Miguel Cabrera.

~ My Site ~
    www.freewebs.com/dan_cubbie

SGC is also one of the big three grading companies. They charge $5 per card for the 20 business day service. If you would want to wait a while to grade, they usually have specials in the summer (have been doing it for the last 2 years) for $4 per card if you submit 10 or more.
    Collection ALL NOOK LOGAN. Really need 1/1's!
    Trying to complete UFC Main Event Set

My Bucket Hidden Content