Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country

im interested in a couple of your cards

lmk if u like anything of mine

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x240/satchels32/

depending on what you like, I could use the jkidd auto and maybe one of the vc autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha thats mine now, she sold it me a while ago

haha sorry forgot to take it out

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See I hate ebay's Items on eBay

Hey, I'm really interested in theWade jersey, oden jersey and the al horford auto, lmk if theres anything we can do, thanks!

Horfords pending but the other 2 are available. The Thabo books 10, I could trade the Oden or Wade jrsy...plus something else. Have Oden bowman refractor, Horford treasury silver refractor/199...lmk if youre interested in those for the Thabo and Nocioni rc.
    Could add both of those plus a gu for the 2 I like.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use

Chauncey Billups GU
    Al Jefferson/Gary Payton Dual GU
    KG GU's

Hey I like the oden gu and one of the pau gasol gu plus i like some of your rookies, is there any rookies I can trade for yours? The 2 KGs are pending for now, plmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Horfords pending but the other 2 are available. The Thabo books 10, I could trade the Oden or Wade jrsy...plus something else. Have Oden bowman refractor, Horford treasury silver refractor/199...lmk if youre interested in those for the Thabo and Nocioni rc.
    Could add both of those plus a gu for the 2 I like.

I can do the oden or wade, but i dont need the bowman refractor or horford /199. is there anything else we can? plmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can do the oden or wade, but i dont need the bowman refractor or horford /199. is there anything else we can? plmk thanks

lmk what else you like from my bucket, or give me a player and I can let you know what I have of them...since theres alot that hasnt been added to my bucket yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gedeux333's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

lmk what else you like from my bucket, or give me a player and I can let you know what I have of them...since theres alot that hasnt been added to my bucket yet.

I'm really interested in the Lakers, plmk what you have thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you know the bv on the Ben Gordon patch? I have a bowman Kobe gu, Pau Gasol bowman orange gu 15/25, bowman Lamar Odom gu, plus some other random Kobe/lakers inserts and parallels...might have others will have to check

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you know the bv on the Ben Gordon patch? I have a bowman Kobe gu, Pau Gasol bowman orange gu 15/25, bowman Lamar Odom gu, plus some other random Kobe/lakers inserts and parallels...might have others will have to check

last time I checked, it was $20 but i don't know now because theres no more pricing, do you actually have a picture of the cards? I'm interested in how they look like, plmk thanks!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast