Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Connecticut , Manchester 12/14

East Catholic High School, 115 New State Rd, 9-4, 70T, a:$1 - Natale Terranova 860-803-0810 [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lea_defoote's Items on eBay

Glad to find a post for this show. I was looking to confirm the date, but Terranova's web site is no longer up. I'm thinking of swinging by on Sunday. Anyone else going to be there?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad to find a post for this show. I was looking to confirm the date, but Terranova's web site is no longer up. I'm thinking of swinging by on Sunday. Anyone else going to be there?

If you go can you give a report on how the show is from a collector standpoint. Then perhaps more people will want to go.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

Ah, man. That's a day before I get home back to Connecticut. I'm gonna miss it! I don't live far from ECHS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for posting this show...I plan on being there.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Good to see that there will be two members there, if you have time I would greatly appreciate it if you guys did a write about your experience with the show, hey maybe you two could even meet up. Thanks and let me know how it goes for you. Daniel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don & Daniel - I'll do what I can if I make it there Sunday, but I'm not sure how useful my observations will be. I usually just pop in to pick up some supplies and touch base with the one guy who deals in racing cards.

Hey Parkerplenty - Do you set up a table or are you just going to look around?

-Tom

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Parkerplenty - Do you set up a table or are you just going to look around?

-Tom

Im just going to look around, and hopefully pick up a few nice cards. I like it when we have shows in our area.

-Parker

SCF Rewards
    Country

I swung by the Terranova show at East Catholc HS for about 45 minutes this morning. It seemed to have a pretty good turnout. As always for this monthly show, admission was $1 per person. There were about 15 vendors and there seemed to be about 30 lookers/buyers at any one time. There was a fairly steady stream of traffic, with someone coming and someone going about every five minutes. Product available ran the gamut, it seemed there was something for everyone, from vintage (50's & 60's) baseball up to everything modern; baseball, football, basketball, hockey, non-sport and most importantly, one vendor with racing. My main reason to attend was to stock up on supplies, which several vendors had in abundance. Prices on 9-pocket pages, sleeves and storage boxes were better than normal retail, maybe not as good as some places online, but for the quantities I needed, saving the shipping made it worth it. I wasn't really in the market for any of the cards that were there, but business seemed to be brisk, so I guess the prices were reasonable on that end as well. The show has door prizes for both vendors and shoppers that runs throughout the show, they draw numbers every so often. I didn't pay close enough attention to what was offered during the round that happened while I was there, and I didn't stick around for a second drawing. The show certainly met my expectations and its nice to touch base with the one racing vendor every so often even though I'm not looking for much current product.

-Tom

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yeah, Parkerplenty- you may want to check out the show in East Windsor next Sunday. It may be a lot of the same vendors, but its even closer for you:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showpost.php?p=4419713

-Tom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast