Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikrac39's Items on eBay

Wow!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See parry14's Items on eBay

Very nice!

Is this Orr one of them?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/2008-09-MASTER-PI...1%7C240%3A1318

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See teamchevelle's Items on eBay

I love it, I am working on the brown base and the autos and find myself searching the Bay hourly as well. Good luck in your search and I will keep my eyes peeled as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes!

Attachment 21832

is a picture of the card for those that don't want to click-over.

i find it interesting, that an overwhelming majority that have popped up have been cards of only a few players - a bunch of orr's, a howe, 2 gretzky's, a roy (haven't seen but heard of), and the esposito.

and to further complicate matters - the serial #'s & card numbers for some of the orr's I have are identical! why would UD do that?

i'd love to get more insight from them - it's quite a white whale for finding info of...

thanks guys

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Congrads on snagging the Left and Right.

Those look awesome.

Thanks for sharing and keep them coming
    Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lightbulb the plot thickens. (molinelli update!)

http://www.mankindram.com/NHL.html

from the Molinelli sketch collection.

Thanks for the auction earlier PsychoPig, it led me to research more and I got to this link which led me to this image.... (in case you don't want or can't click the link above)

Attachment 21844
    (note, if image is too large, i'll gladly resize - i don't want to abuse the image size parameters in any way!)

Which leads me yet again - to the vast number of cards that I feel is greater than what we think, or is only a select number of these that made it to the cutting floor for release.

This is the first showing of any Messier, Mario, (Bourque?), and other notables that we haven't seen yet on ebay, beckett, or other trading sites out there.

hmm.

the sketch-card plot thickens

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See teamchevelle's Items on eBay

Is it possible they just have not been pulled yet?? It seems to me very little of this product has been cracked, at least here in central Alberta. The cost seems high for what you get and it scared people away.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lightbulb Mario Lemieux SK22 - found/sold - $150

After the Bobby Orr popped up yesterday - a Mario popped up today.

It's one of the yellow color (or colour) ones that are pictured on the Molinelli image in one of the replies above. The card was selling for peanuts with the first few bids, dollar something, 2, 3 dollars and change, and as of a few minutes ago it was "relisted" and sold at a buy-it-now of $150.

That my dear friends, is a deal and a half for whoever was quick enough/smart enough to propose it to the seller - if you're on these forums - i applaud your move - well played!

Attachment 21887

Here is a small scan of the card for those interested.

(and finally, finally! a new face/name to see moved out there on the market)

till next time, i'm keeping my eyes/ears open for more...
    cheers

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

The Orr on ebay is only going for $5 right now! That is quite low!

SCF Rewards
    Country

agreed...

(i'm obviously not going to do it, but...) i almost feel bad for the seller as he spelled it with Master Piece instead of "masterpieces" with 0 ud, or upper deck thrown in there (let alone a 1/1 to spike up potential interest)

i'm sure it'll climb in the next 24hrs - anything with "bobby orr" on it on eBay usually gets the turbocharged pricetag when it comes down to the closing hours/minutes/seconds, no?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast