Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See teamchevelle's Items on eBay

Love the wayner.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interesting thread as Boofish turned me on to this set being the first to prominently feature sketch cards in a hockey product...because most of the images posted are e-bay links that are now expired, I've only been able to find a few images. They don't even seem to pop up much on google searches. Does anyone have a link to some of the images from this sketch card set?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Found a few things for you. Not sure if anything will be new to you, but hopefully there is something of value.

First is a link from this thread to a newsletter about the set. https://www.sportscardforum.com/artic...9/02/fine-art/
    There are a few pictures inside but also a (very small) set map that was put together. Not sure if Pheebs888 would have an original sized copy or not as she works on the articles.

The other is boofish's webite: www.waynegretzky99.com
    Click on the Gretzky and Howe links and scroll down a bit. The scetches for Howe are closer to the bottom.

The final link the artist's website http://www.mankindram.com/news.html
    If anything, you might be able to email him and get a set map or something showing all of the cards from the set that he sketched.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I know it's been awhile but I got the itch for these 2008 Sketch cards. I recently found out about these by running into a Bobby Orr Sketch at my local Sports card shop in AZ. Yes, I bought it after some extensive negotiation. I also, snagged a Gordie How on Ebay as well for a decent price. If anyone has any leads on any or is looking to sell theres, let me know. Heck, hit me up just show me it, loved to see it and spark this chat back up. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See teamchevelle's Items on eBay

I have a line on 4-5 Gordie Howe's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd love to see them if you can get photos. Thanks for the quick response.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody track down any of the Bernie Parent sketch cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

SKetch cards

I have a line on 4-5 Gordie Howe's.

so whats the line on those Gordie Howe sketch cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Folks, please put some scans or links up - I would love to take a look at what it is you are talking about please

SCF Rewards
    Country

Folks, please put some scans or links up - I would love to take a look at what it is you are talking about please

These are the 2 I own. Photo attached
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast