Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

It is complete! Come and look! 49ers Galore!

Well everyone, I have finally managed to get everything out and photographed. (I think)

I put it into categories on what the item was and put information into the photos if there are multiple autographs.

It isn't entirely complete but I would go with about 95%

Come on in and take a look at my 49ers memorabilia collection!

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...a%20NFT%20NFS/

49ers Cards :

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...s%20NFT%20NFS/

I have the autographed cards broke down by player, the graded cards are in one lot and the G/W cards are not completely finished yet. They have the players included but not all cards have been uploaded.

Take a peek and enjoy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

All I can say is wow!!!! That is an insane collection. I am not even done going through everything yet. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Thanks,
    Charlie

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

All I can say is wow!!!! That is an insane collection. I am not even done going through everything yet. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Thanks,
    Charlie

Thanks man. The card collection is always expanding, the memorabilia is a little bit slower, lol that stuff costs more.