Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

SCF Rewards
    Country

No one should be 'afraid' to comment and share their opinion. I think Mike said he would revisit this after some time had passed, i think it has only been a little over a month.

What are the current main complaints about the star ratings?

Just read the previous posts, there are many issues listed by members.
    It's also been almost 2 months, since the issues of members has arised and I think members thought we would get an answer or some input after Mike said he would look into it that weekend (a little over 3 weeks ago).

There is also another thread here:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=655791
    Last edited by bbcards4sale; 01-28-2009 at 06:18 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

No one should be 'afraid' to comment and share their opinion. I think Mike said he would revisit this after some time had passed, i think it has only been a little over a month.

What are the current main complaints about the star ratings?

my main one, we cant see them, and some mods can see what we give them which makes some (not me) seem like they'll have a personal issue if they leave anything other than 5 stars
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mgerard32's Items on eBay

Here's all I'm asking for - some sort of answer. Just to be clear - I WILL accept "This is the way it is, because I say so and it's my site." Seriously, that's all Mike would have to say - the frustrating thing to me is where feedback is asked for and then (seemingly) ignored. Let me reiterate as I said earlier in this thread, SCF is the best online trading community online right now - and overall Mike's changes to the the site have been overwhelmingly positive. This one annoys me and clearly at least several other members as well - I tend to think it is much more than those who have posted although I have been wrong before.

I am only speaking for myself obviously - but I would just appreciate an answer, ANY answer - thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Guys, in no way are you being ignored on purpose. There has been a lot going on and I'm just behind on a lot of things.

Yes, I'm the owner of SCF, but when it comes to decisions like this I prefer the members to decide. So, I created a poll. After 5 days I will either leave the system or remove it based on the vote count. I do ask that you live with the majority.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

my main one, we cant see them, and some mods can see what we give them which makes some (not me) seem like they'll have a personal issue if they leave anything other than 5 stars

I think the reason you can't see them is because it is supposed to be an anonymous way to show what you feel. Maybe overall it was a good transaction (positive) but maybe there was some things that bothered you, this is a way to show that without putting the other trader down. Now, most people probably feel comfortable telling the other person but some don't, so i think that is why it is anonymous.

As for the staff issue, i don't think anyone would care if you left them something other than a 5, just be honest. my averages look to be 4.9 right now, so obviously for some people they did not give me a 5 and it's no biggie to me. I guess i just think these ratings should be looked at to get a general idea but not overanalyzed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guys, in no way are you being ignored on purpose. There has been a lot going on and I'm just behind on a lot of things.

Yes, I'm the owner of SCF, but when it comes to decisions like this I prefer the members to decide. So, I created a poll. After 5 days I will either leave the system or remove it based on the vote count. I do ask that you live with the majority.

I think this is a very fair poll and again, Mike steps up and gives the members of SCF a voice.
    Thank you very much and keep up the awesome work.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mgerard32's Items on eBay

Thank you Mike! I will absolutely go with whatever the majority wants, and will be paying for my VIP membership ASAP

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678