Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This looks cool !

love the new system.
    Hidden Content
    I collect mainly Tim Lincecum, Derek Jeter, Mike Modano, and Deron Williams.

I make my best effort to respond to every post / PM, and I would appreciate the same in return. Thanks!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (15)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hi guys,

I haven't logged in for quite some time, so there have been some changes (plus, I have forgotten how to navigate the site).

I've recently started trading on Beckett.com, and would like to import my trader feedback to this forum. I don't remember how to do it, and could not find the instructions in the general trading forum.

Could someone please explain how to do this?

Thanks,
    Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Shieryda View Post
    Hi guys,

I haven't logged in for quite some time, so there have been some changes (plus, I have forgotten how to navigate the site).

I've recently started trading on Beckett.com, and would like to import my trader feedback to this forum. I don't remember how to do it, and could not find the instructions in the general trading forum.

Could someone please explain how to do this?

Thanks,
    Dana
    Dunno if you're still around, or if you'll see this (I'll drop you a PM as well) but sometimes I dig around through random old threads when I'm bored (lol) Anyway, the feedback transfer requests forum is here: http://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...p?&forumid=387

Feedback system isn't even like this anymore. Is it worth keeping this up here?
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

Feedback system is still the same, rather keep it that way, but then again I'm old school!

Looking for Current Red Wings RC's/AU/GU

This modification was removed not long a it went live. Mainly most felt it was not nesecary if I remember well. I will archive this thread.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12