Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Feedback System

SCF Rewards
    Country

This looks cool !

SCF Rewards
    Country

love the new system.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (15)
    Country

Hi guys,

I haven't logged in for quite some time, so there have been some changes (plus, I have forgotten how to navigate the site).

I've recently started trading on Beckett.com, and would like to import my trader feedback to this forum. I don't remember how to do it, and could not find the instructions in the general trading forum.

Could someone please explain how to do this?

Thanks,
    Dana

Country
    See tjnshawna's Items on eBay

Hi guys,

I haven't logged in for quite some time, so there have been some changes (plus, I have forgotten how to navigate the site).

I've recently started trading on Beckett.com, and would like to import my trader feedback to this forum. I don't remember how to do it, and could not find the instructions in the general trading forum.

Could someone please explain how to do this?

Thanks,
    Dana

Dunno if you're still around, or if you'll see this (I'll drop you a PM as well) but sometimes I dig around through random old threads when I'm bored (lol) Anyway, the feedback transfer requests forum is here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...p?&forumid=387

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Feedback system isn't even like this anymore. Is it worth keeping this up here?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See helmsbr's Items on eBay

Cool

BANNED

Country

Feedback system is still the same, rather keep it that way, but then again I'm old school!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

This modification was removed not long a it went live. Mainly most felt it was not nesecary if I remember well. I will archive this thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12