Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If anyone has a Boog Powell card please PM me...

2. Wata Photo
    Something to mention about these "free" cards for SASE is you need at least a 5 trader rating to qualify for them

I could use some Phillies. anyone have names of players that you have? This is a great idea. I usually dont buy a ton of newer packs so this would be great!!!!
    Collecting Phillies and Eagles cards and autos from any era. If you wore a Phils jersey, I WANT YOUR CARD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by propete23 View Post
    I could use some Phillies. anyone have names of players that you have? This is a great idea. I usually dont buy a ton of newer packs so this would be great!!!!
    Here is the page to request:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...ysprune=&f=419

Quote Originally Posted by dicekmvp View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MatsSundin13Rocks
    No hockey. Very sad.

Getting hockey is unfortunately tricky due to Upper Deck's exclusive licence but we are trying Nathan...

That is why
    Yeah we want hockey. It seems hockey is not looked on highly by alot of people.

So this doesn't happen anymore?
    Hidden Content

Banner created by delacroixandora

awwesome...BTW, i think i have a powell card...

Yeah doesn't look like they do this anymore, so no clue why they don't archive the thread. Wasted space if you ask me for it to be up here still.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

Check out the videos of the sponsored breaks Enigma does. He gives away the base/inserts from those. Go grab them guys!
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12