Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Visiting Team Hotels in MInneapolis

I was wondering if anyone knows some of the hotels visiting teams stay at in Minneapolis when they come to play the Twins, in particular the Blue Jays. My dad and I have reservations at the Graves 601 and I was hoping someone knew where they stayed. Thanks Y'all!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i live in philly and have no idea what the deal is in minny, but i think youll be highly unlikely to find someone willing to post actual hotel info in a public forum. Information is gold in this hobby.

I'm a pretty helpful guy when people ask me about philly, but I would NEVER post in a forum like this, then every jerk that googles it will have the name and you'll get 50 schmucks every time you graph. MAybe PM people here who live in Minny?

Anyways good luck in your search, and good luck graphing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know theres a guy on youtube who tapes players signing in minny at hotels. Look there and see what the hotel name is in the background.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you know what his videos are called?

SCF Rewards
    Country

BANNED

Country

This guy is a prick. I've met him a few times while out graphing around the area and he was very unfriendly. Don't count on getting any info from him.

BANNED

Country

the guy graphs everywhere (hotels, airports, etc) and has helped me with some items in the past, but got banned from a few sites. I doubt he'll share any info with you...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a kick out of one of his videos where he called Aqib Talib a class act