Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Need an assisstant to help with autos rewards are high

Hi Guys im a new member here . I am looking to form partnerships with people here. Here is what i am looking for .
    1. able to get 50/50's sometimes
    2. Able to get ip autos more than 1
    3. Im willing to pay for auto fees on players
    Lmk if you can do these
    1. Live near a minorleague or d league citywhere you could get easy ttms/ip autos
    2. take cash instead of paypal
    3. willing to take numerous 50/50s like customs or regular cards once a month when they get signed IDC.
    4. if you can do numerous 50 50s just ship out 1ce a month ill pay shipping and all that
    5. willing to take cards for 50 50s
    PM me if u can do any of those and ill get u a list of what i can give u in return other than the 50 50s ik ull love what u get in reutrn

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See denis6150's Items on eBay

well when baseball season starts up i go to a ton of trenton thunder games (Yankees AA) they are right near where I live I could maybe work something out or something with you

Country

alex wanna hop on aim

Country

i could use another assisstant i wouldnt mind it a