Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Catching up with TTM requests

So this weekend, I had to visit my grandfather, who's in the hospital. Got a chance to drop by my parents' house and catch up with the TTM requests that I have sent from last year to the earlier part of this year before I moved up to MN from MI. Here's my results:

BASEBALL
    Pat Neshek 1/1 - traded him a BAP auto of Chris Drury for a signed trading card of his c/o P.O. Box.

BASKETBALL
    Dirk Nowitzki 1/3 - signed one trading card in black sharpie c/o Dallas Mavericks from last season.

Glen Rice 2/2 - signed both trading cards in black sharpie c/o home.

David Robinson 2/2 - signed and inscribed with Bible verses on both trading cards in black sharpie c/o Shipmates Co.

Jason Terry 1/2 - signed one trading card in black sharpie c/o Dallas Mavericks from last season.

FOOTBALL
    Troy Aikman 1/1 - didn't sign trading card, but signed small black and white photo in black sharpie (perhaps autopenned) c/o foundation.

Mike Ditka 1/1 - signed trading card in black sharpie, but was torned in half inside SASE c/o ESPN. Immediately threw it in the trash. ™™™!?!

Frank Gore 1/1 - signed trading card in black sharpie, but top left side of the card has a creased, damaged through the mail c/o San Francisco 49ers from last season

Kordell Stewart 2/2 - signed both trading cards in black sharpie c/o home.

Steve Young 1/1 - signed trading card (perhaps autopenned) in black sharpie c/o foundation.

HOCKEY
    Igor Larionov 3/3 - signed all 3 trading cards in blue sharpie c/o home.

Rogie Vachon 1/1 - signed trading card in blue sharpie c/o Los Angeles Kings from last season.

Steve Yzerman 3/3!!! - signed 5 x 7 Pinnacle Beehive card, 4 x 6 Pacific Exhibit card, and trading card in black sharpie c/o agent. Also sent back $5 I've included for postage.

OTHER SUCCESSES
    singer Christina Milian 1/0 - sent a request for a signed photo. Received signed and personalized photo back signed in black sharpie c/o management.

MMA fighter Kimbo Slice 3/2 - signed both index cards in silver. Also included a signed and personalized photo in black sharpie c/o Team Kimbo.

MMA fighter Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 1/1 - sent an inkjet photo that I printed of him to be signed. Rampage replaced it with one of his own promo photo signed and personalized in black sharpie c/o UFC.

wrestler Lita (Amy Dumas) 4/4 - signed all 4 trading cards in black sharpie c/o P.O. Box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Awesome return on the Yzerman.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

Does the Aikman auto have the HOF inscrip on it? If so it is real.

Country

where did you get the lita addy?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you pm/post the Kimbo Slice address please? Thank you!