Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice addition Bob. I have to point out (and I know that this not your fault), that the team emblem is a picture of a Samoyed and not a Husky.
    Last edited by OZTATAR; 05-18-2013 at 01:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice addition Bob. I have to point out (and I know that this not your fault), that the team emblem is a picture of a Samoyed and not a Husky.

Oh no you didn't!!!

That's a Husky. His name is Jonathan!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh no you didn't!!!

That's a Husky. His name is Jonathan!

They may have wanted it to be a Husky or thought they were drawing a Husky, but the way it is drawn, it is too fluffy around its head to be a Husky, unless it is a cross-breed. What many people think are Huskies are actually Samoyeds.

Here is a picture of a Samoyed:

Here is a Husky:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I love Wendy's avatar, and I imagine it was changed specifically for this discussion!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love Wendy's avatar, and I imagine it was changed specifically for this discussion!

No, it's the one I use on this site. ;)

Here's Jonathan in the live Husky version. They grow 'em strange in Connecticut! LOL

Maybe you'll approve of the new UConn logo Oz. I, on the other hand, think it's crap.

Now, Mr. 264, go find some more Huskies to add to the PC!!! UConn, UConn, UCONN!

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, it's the one I use on this site. ;)

Here's Jonathan in the live Husky version. They grow 'em strange in Connecticut! LOL

Maybe you'll approve of the new UConn logo Oz. I, on the other hand, think it's crap.

Now, Mr. 264, go find some more Huskies to add to the PC!!! UConn, UConn, UCONN!

Jonathan does look like Husky (though he may be a cross breed. While pure white Huskies are not rare, they are also not common either). However notice the lack of long hair around his neck/head? Whoever drew the original team logo drew a Samoyed.

The new logo looks much more like a Husky.

While I'm not a big dog fan (though I don't dislike them either, I just prefer wild animals), I really like Samoyeds and Huskies because of the historical bond they have had with the indigenous people which goes beyond master and work animal on both the dog and human side.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See road_runner_1964's Items on eBay

Just over a month for the newest addition, #354. It cost $2.64 delivered. Pretty sweet huh????

Unfortunately, it showed up looking like this when I took it out of the PWE.

Thankfully, there was no creasing, just a bend. I was able to "unbend".....

2006 SPx Darryl Tapp 0264/1299

SCF Rewards
    Country

When you saw that, I am sure you thought "I want to Tapp that", wait, no that came out wrong....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See road_runner_1964's Items on eBay

When you saw that, I am sure you thought "I want to Tapp that", wait, no that came out wrong....

LMAO.....

-------------------------

The 2013 season has started, was on vacation this week so all in at once, with a few more on the way.....Additions #355 to 358.....

2013 SPx Brad Sorensen 264/299

2013 SPx Lane Johnson 264/299

2013 SPx Josh Boyce 264/299

2013 SPx Giovani Bernard 264/475

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See umpy9's Items on eBay

Nice adds there!

Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481 ... LastLast