Anyone else collecting Julio Jones.. Super Collection started!!

Hey guys took a little break from collecting and now im trying to start my Julio collection again. Ive been picking up stuff here and there of him, since I known he doesn't sign that much stuff . Let me know what you guys think!. Thanks!

http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/ri...13561/library/
    UPLOADING NOW!!
    Last edited by Richierich561; 07-16-2014 at 10:33 PM.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Sick collection man - some nice stuff
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Awesome start. Love all the patches and low numbered autos
    I collect Dallas Cowboys, Stepfan Taylor, Dirk Nowitzki, and High end Rookies

Some very nice Julio patch and auto card.
    "Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that doesn't mean we deserve to conquer the Universe" - Kurt Vonnegut

Awesome Jones collection. I like all the logos.

Nice! I have a Julio Gridiron patch/auto 10/10 if you're interested in making an offer. The patch is part of the Falcon wing and tail. I have it on the bay right now but will end it if the offer is acceptable. I can get you a pic later too. I'm at work right now so I don't have one.
    Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    ONLY SHIP IN USA! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Hidden Content

I have these 2 #ed /10 of him. Wish they had centered the "A" better in the first one!

JJonesSS.jpgSSjjones2.jpg