Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Topps Redemption

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Topps Redemption

I fianally had a redemption that was sent back without it being the person on the redemption and was happy with it! I was supposed to get a 2006 Trevor Crowe Autograph and instead was rewarded with 2006 Bowman Sterling Ian Kinsler autograph number BS-IK! Thank you Topps! Anyone else have a good redemption swap out story? I do wish they would email us a choice between a few cards when they do have to switch out cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country

im not overly familiar with a swapout??? WHat is it and how does it work???

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

When you send in an redemption they will allow so much time for the card to be redeemed. They hold the rights to switch you for another card, if they can not send you the card stated on the redemption. Some companies will even allow you to select how long you are willing to wait for the original card. Whenever I can I select the least amount of time. The reason for me to do this is that I had gotten burnt when scoreboard went out of business. They still owed me an Mutombo mini basketball, a Morning mini basketball and an Ryan baseball. They stopped sending out their redemptions and that is why I hate redemption cards period. When I do get them I send them in ASAP! The swap out is what resulted when they could not get me the original redemption and send the Kinsler.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See csduncan69's Items on eBay

I sent off a '98 Collector's Edge Peyton Manning auto redemption as soon as I got it that year and sadly I never got anything back. Yay for redemptions. :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tbelcha15's Items on eBay

thats pretty sweet lucky you