Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ron Santo TTM and Kerry Wood IP?

Just wondering if any of you have tried Kerry Wood in person? I'm going to shoot for him on a ball when he comes to Cleveland. I was just wondering if he was a signer.

As for Ron Santo- out of the (3) addy's listed that you can write to him..which one do you think would be the safest to send a jersey? I saw what appears to be a home addy, but I wanted to make sure it is current. I do know to add the donation.

Any help would be appreciated.....thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

kerry wood has always been good for me ttm, if u wanted him that way

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kellton29's Items on eBay

I got Kerry Wood IP at Spring Training. He stopped on his way out during the game to sign a bunch of autos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Santo is a great signer, but you have to make a donation with your request. I know he'll sign flats for $10 c/o the Major Memories address. I think it's posted on his website. It comes with a COA as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Once gain- thanks everyone!

Jason