Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Brads55's Items on eBay

My Upper Deck NPN (No Purchase Necessary) List of Cards I've Received :)

Aloha Everyone:

This is my list of Upper Deck NPN's that I've received since they started doing their program several month's ago.

MLB
    2008 UD Black USA Auto Eric Hosmer RC
    2008 UD Piece of History Franchise Red Insert Chase Utley 666/999
    JUST IN - 2008 UD Masterpieces Black Border Insert David Ortiz

NFL
    2008 UD Premier Triple Team Jerseys Brandon Marshall / Jay Cutler / Champ Bailey 48/48
    2008 UD Icons Rookie Brilliance Darren McFadden RC Insert /600

For those of you that don't know what a NPN is it means No Purchase Necessary. Typically you'd send a company (i.e. Topps) a envelope with a 3x5 index card with your name, address, and the product you'd like to have a chance at receiving a free card of.

Now Upper Deck has a website you go to and just type in your info and select what product you'd like to have a chance at. I'm currently at about 15% in my returns from the company (which seems to be better then most people). But in my opinion I believe that its because most people don't follow the 'unwritten rule'...

Supposedly, you should only choose each product only 1 time or you will be disqualified from all your selections. There is no running list of what you have previously selected so I suggest you keep your own list as to not accidentally select something twice and have yourself disqualified. I've followed these rules and had great success in returns. Once I received that inparticular product in the mail I went back and reselected that product.

So for all of you people interested in trying your luck at FREE cards go to...

http://sports.upperdeck.com/npn

Create a free account

And then sit by your mail box for your free cards

SO A HUGE THANKS TO UPPER DECK!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

I entered some, but wasn't aware of the "one and done" rule, so I think I messed up...oh well, I should go back and enter everything again since it's been 6+ months...thanks for the reminder! :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I entered some, but wasn't aware of the "one and done" rule, so I think I messed up...oh well, I should go back and enter everything again since it's been 6+ months...thanks for the reminder! :-)

Yeah, I heard that it was there rule when they were doing it through the mail but kept the rule enforced on their sites setup. It just doesn't say it anywhere. Best of luck!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

Shouldn't this be in the NPN section...?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shouldn't this be in the NPN section...?

Overlooked, and fair enough. Mahalo and Aloha, Brad

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Yeah, I heard that it was there rule when they were doing it through the mail but kept the rule enforced on their sites setup. It just doesn't say it anywhere. Best of luck!

Thanks! Entered all they had - 13 products - hoping for something at least! Haven't gotten an NPN for 2+ years!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mattt901's Items on eBay

I know you want to trade me that Hosmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know you want to trade me that Hosmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd consider it. Looks like your link has nothing in your trade page. Do you have a list or bucket to look through? Thanks, Brad

BANNED

Country
    See zerodave86's Items on eBay

I recieved my first today and entered all of them. So I am not sure if the "one and your done" rule applies online...who knows.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I recieved my first today and entered all of them. So I am not sure if the "one and your done" rule applies online...who knows.

NO NO NO, I think you might have misunderstood about the one and done rule. Its not that you choose only 1 product from their list and cross your fingers. Its that you supposedly are only supposed to select each of their products once only or you'd be disqualified.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast