Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

Here is my Favorite... My first and only Gamer... Arturs Irbe of course. I think Irbe won his final NHL game in this jersey back in 03/04. I was able to buy some photos of Irbe from a Hurricanes fan that was able to photomatch the jersey for me, making it even better than just having a team letter from the Hurricanes. Didn't play a lot of games with it but there are puck marks on logo and side numbers. Im glad I was able to buy it before I got married :-).

Puck I saw Irbe deflect over the glass at a morning skate in LA before the Canes played the Ducks. A rink Employee went and got it from the Zamboni corner for me. I think Irbe noticed me since I was the only one on that side of the rink other than Kristi Yamaguchi. He signed a nice personalized Hurricanes Postcard for me after practice. Trip to southern California was a 21st B-Day gift from my dad. We went to Disneyland, ESPN Zone, Hurricanes practice, and the Hurricanes game on the trip. The card pictured with the puck is a TTM autograph while Irbe was the Capitals Goalie Coach.

Not game used but since he only used a few goalie gloves his entire career, having one made for Irbe is still cool to have. Wonder if anyone has one or part of his goalie gloves. He was always stitching and changing parts on his Koho Goalie Gloves... One of my favorites.

Also have three game used sticks... My entire collection is on my website (see signature for link). Really like seeing all the memorabilia from other collectors. Justin
    Last edited by Irbe3201; 01-08-2014 at 01:39 AM. Reason: updated pics

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kariyakid's Items on eBay

Be prepared for a long story...

5 years ago, my mom's liver started to deterioate due to a genetical condition (she has never touched liqour so it was not from that) and so, she had to undergo a transplant. Soooo, long story short of how the donor was found (close friend of my family). they took him into the operating room and opened him up. once they got him "open". they realized that, he had another anaomly, he had too many bile ducts in a row and so, the doctors did not feel comfortable with using his liver as, they didn't really know how it would affect him long term. So, the doctors went back to my mom's room and told them the bad news, at this point my mom was in ICU and Critical Condition. So, my mom and dad were together for 2 long months waiting for another donor. when, another family friend said that he would do it.

Mind you, being a organ donor takes A LOT out of you. the first donor, even though, nothing happened, he still had to take 2 months off work as he was THAT sore. Soooo, flash forward a couple days and the doctors start the operation on the SECOND donor. everything went amazingly well, the transplant was a full sucess, until 6 months later when my parents were packing up their suite they had rented and were about to head home. All of a sudden, my mom started feeling incredibly weak and drained for some reason (and other symptoms that I now forget). My dad having no idea why, rushed my mom back to the hospital where they discovered that the new liver was rejecting the medication my mom had to take and she'd have to have ANOTHER transplant.

So, back into ICU, back into Critical Condition was my mom.

Eventually, a week or two later, the doctors told my dad that they had found a perfect match for my mom. it was from a motorcyclist who passed away in NewFoundLand, so as soon as my dad gave the go ahead, the liver was rushed by helicoptor to the hospital.

and finally, after 3 surgeries, my mom was back to health and is doing better then ever :)

now onto the Memorbilla portion, which I'm sure is the only reason any of you came here :P

one of the doctors found out I was a big hockey fan and so, he wrote to the Vancouver Canucks asking for something to make me feel better, The Canucks wrote back saying "we can get him a picture? or a calendar?" and the doctor replied saying that he wanted something "bigger and better". so, they supplied him with a Trevor Linden Jersey and Canucks Hat. (keep in mind, I didn't know any of this was going on) the doctor then takes it one step further and goes to Linden's retirement ceremony and explained all the stuff that happened to me to Trevor. he (Linden) then personalized both items to me and then stepped on stage and annouced his retirement. in other words, my jersey and hat were the last things Linden signed before he OFFICALLY retired.

So, here they are:

I'm sorry for the long story. but thanks for bearing with me :)
    Cheers: Kieran J.
    I collect: Paul Kariya AND 2009-2010 The Cup Enshrinements
    Singles: 48/48 100%
    Duals: 26/26 100%
    Triples: 10/10 100%

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

I got these two 2006 World Junior Signed Jersey's after Canada beat the US in the finals. US actually had a lot more talent then Canada that year but we had some awesome goaltending in Justin Pogge. Some of the other Canadians to sign were Dubnyk, Letang, Staal, Bolland, Cogliano, Downie. Poulliot, Pyatt and some guy named Toews. The US jersey has Bobby Ryan, Bourque, Schremp, Kessel, Schneider, Eric Johnson, Wheeler, Niskanen, Jack Johnson, TJ Oshie. One day I would like to get them both framed. Thanks for looking!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

5 years ago, my mom's liver started to deterioate due to a genetical condition (she has never touched liqour so it was not from that) and so, she had to undergo a transplant. Soooo, long story short of how the donor was found (close friend of my family). they took him into the operating room and opened him up. once they got him "open". they realized that, he had another anaomly, he had too many bile ducts in a row and so, the doctors did not feel comfortable with using his liver as, they didn't really know how it would affect him long term. So, the doctors went back to my mom's room and told them the bad news, at this point my mom was in ICU and Critical Condition. So, my mom and dad were together for 2 long months waiting for another donor. when, another family friend said that he would do it.

Mind you, being a organ donor takes A LOT out of you. the first donor, even though, nothing happened, he still had to take 2 months off work as he was THAT sore. Soooo, flash forward a couple days and the doctors start the operation on the SECOND donor. everything went amazingly well, the transplant was a full sucess, until 6 months later when my parents were packing up their suite they had rented and were about to head home. All of a sudden, my mom started feeling incredibly weak and drained for some reason (and other symptoms that I now forget). My dad having no idea why, rushed my mom back to the hospital where they discovered that the new liver was rejecting the medication my mom had to take and she'd have to have ANOTHER transplant.

Eventually, a week or two later, the doctors told my dad that they had found a perfect match for my mom. it was from a motorcyclist who passed away in NewFoundLand, so as soon as my dad gave the go ahead, the liver was rushed by helicoptor to the hospital.

and finally, after 3 surgeries, my mom was back to health and is doing better then ever :)

now onto the Memorbilla portion, which I'm sure is the only reason any of you came here :P

one of the doctors found out I was a big hockey fan and so, he wrote to the Vancouver Canucks asking for something to make me feel better, The Canucks wrote back saying "we can get him a picture? or a calendar?" and the doctor replied saying that he wanted something "bigger and better". so, they supplied him with a Trevor Linden Jersey and Canucks Hat. (keep in mind, I didn't know any of this was going on) the doctor then takes it one step further and goes to Linden's retirement ceremony and explained all the stuff that happened to me to Trevor. he (Linden) then personalized both items to me and then stepped on stage and annouced his retirement. in other words, my jersey and hat were the last things Linden signed before he OFFICALLY retired.

So, here they are:

That is a Great story, thanks for sharing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So, here they are:

great story bud,u so lucky u have her,mine couldnt find anyone in time :(
    shes in heaven now.........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

My hard work in the 2012-13 season,missing a few Canucks (Kesler,Burrows,Weise,Hamhuis,Bieksa,Schroeder)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kariyakid's Items on eBay

I'm sorry to hear that sir.

My thoughts are with you :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

In 1972, I was 5 and my future wife (now ex) wasn't even a year old, but her uncle was a rink rat at the Montreal Forum, a little guy who wormed his way into the practises and hung around & sometimes drank with the players & mgmt & staff and later became a ticket scalper at the Forum and Bell/Molson Centre, he still does it to this day. I don't know how he did it or what his angle was, but he has a LOT of souvenirs from some of the best of the best of the Habs from the 60's and up. In any case yearssssss later, his wedding gift to us (me hahahaaaa) was this, given to him in 1972 after a practise...............

And that's mine :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sorry to hear that sir.

My thoughts are with you :)

Thank u sir ;)

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast