Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I'm 45 (TODAY! Happy B-Day to me!)...

Happy B-Day! Nice to see some Boomers in the forum amid the X and Y folks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

25, and been in the game since I was 8.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

I am 39. Been collecting since I was 19. Like everyone else I do not plan to stop collecting. This hobby is just too much fun. Card shops and shows are my sanctuary away from life's daily issues. Kudos to the younger people who truly don't care what others think if those same others are disrespectful of something you enjoy.

Blog Entries
    Country

13-19. BTW if someone was 12 they wouldn't even be allowed on this site so why would you have that answer?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

13-19. BTW if someone was 12 they wouldn't even be allowed on this site so why would you have that answer?

IDK... maybe they use their dad's account sometimes.

BANNED

Country
    See zerodave86's Items on eBay

Im 22 and have been collecting since I was 5 years old.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

24 here :)

if a member is under 13 they can be a member of this site if their parent/guardian signs a COPPA Consent Form. we do have some members who fit that group.

Country
    See legacy567's Items on eBay

im 15 but may have to give up once i got to college but will pick it up after if it's still alive then.

Dude who said you had to quit in college? I havent and ive been doing better now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pgrossma's Items on eBay

Turning 30 in February. To all the high school students out there, rest assured that you should be able to keep collecting in some capacity while in college--the two things I worked hardest on from 18-22 were my Trammell collection and my Engineering degree, and they both turned out just fine. :)

Peter G.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See abovexthexrim's Items on eBay

Im 25, I started when i was 10, then gave up the card stuff when i was in high school and when i finished college and started making money i collected again. Im glad i didnt spend too much money in the 90's as most cards were over produced turning their worth into nothing.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast