Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deeakay's Items on eBay

Anyone have CC Sabathia TTM success?

Hey, I know I'm going to have CC withdraws here in Milwaukee as the 2009 MLB Season starts.

Anyone had TTM successes from Sabathia in the past (before he became $161M richer)? I'd like to know if I can have any optimism when I send a TTM to him this year.

My co-worker had one IP success with him at the Brewers Players Parking Lot here at Miller Park his 1st week in Milwaukee... yeah I say my co-worker because he got his Sweetspot signature a few before I was to have my turn and with being 1 more signature away from it being my turn, CC DECIDED HE HAD ENOUGH, and left the rest of us begging... out of 20 ppl there he did nearly 10...
    To his credit though, a father begged him back to sign his daughters art project painting, and CC did stop and come back for that 1!

Country

i have his addy somewhere
    i got him ip when he was an idian! when he became a brewer he never signed at miller park

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He was great way back when he was a AAA pitcher!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

He doesn't sign TTM anymore. I sent last year to ST and got nothing back.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

Country

ill call his house and ask whats up today ehh its only 6 or 7 in ca right now ill wait till 5 central

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

He doesn't sign TTM anymore. I sent last year to ST and got nothing back.

I think you should wait a little longer as CC signs items sent to him in ST the year before in the next ST so it takes more than a year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Thanks DiceK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See denis6150's Items on eBay

did you get an answer jtrinaldi? Also, what about the other two big pickups Texieria and Burnett they sign ttm? thanks
    Last edited by ALEX55; 12-30-2008 at 08:08 PM. Reason: forgot the last part

SCF Rewards
    Country

CC wasn't known as a great IP signer here in Cleveland. I watched him pull up alot at the players lot here in Cleveland and he would move fast to the clubhouse. Grady is the same way.