Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

Who do you write to: player or agent?

Hey I have been in the autos through emails collection for about a month now and am starting to find email addys of players and their agents. But I have two questions: 1) What do you put on the subject part of the email? 2) When you write to an agent, do you actually write to the agent asking for an auto of his client that you want an auto from or do you just write to that player, the same way you would do in TTM letters?
    Happy New Years!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

# 1 On The Title I Always Put Request For Autograph

#2 Yes Write to The Agent And Ask For Autograph of the Player You Want

Goodluck

Mike

Country
    See BILLDANCE123432's Items on eBay

Here is what I do, Mike your way probably works better but the more ideas the merrier right?

Subject:
    One Quick Question
    OR
    Autograph Request Please Help Thanks!!!
    This depends on their popularity, if less popular use second one. If more popular they are more likely to skip over "AUTOGRAPH REQUEST" and read "One Quick Question" instead

If its the agents email I always say at top, Please foward to Players name

and then write the message like it is to him

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey I have been in the autos through emails collection for about a month now and am starting to find email addys of players and their agents. But I have two questions: 1) What do you put on the subject part of the email? 2) When you write to an agent, do you actually write to the agent asking for an auto of his client that you want an auto from or do you just write to that player, the same way you would do in TTM letters?
    Happy New Years!

I put nothing and it seems to work. I was pretty paranoid about that at 1st cause I thought it may wreck up my returns. I have been emailing for 2-3 years and have gotten all types of returns with no subjects. Everything from an Al Harrington signed shirt, to a Roddy White 8x10.

Also another tip that may help is that try to create a normal-simple email. For example don't go with [email protected], but go with [email protected].

They will take you more seriously.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice successes!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content