Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for the blog pages. I have started to make video reviews and will post on a blog here. )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content Working on the Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Retrospective. If you have any LMK. Thanks!Hidden Content

Is there any way to update my blog page without adding threads? For instance, I see some people are posting their trade lists on their blog page. I would want to be able to update my trade list as I get and trade more cards, but not sure how to do that without it adding a thread each time. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by mberger718 View Post
    Is there any way to update my blog page without adding threads? For instance, I see some people are posting their trade lists on their blog page. I would want to be able to update my trade list as I get and trade more cards, but not sure how to do that without it adding a thread each time. Please help.
    In the bottom right corner there are some icons, one of which is an edit tool.
    SELLING EVERYTHING!!

Thanks Ryan! That seems to work.

It's probably just me being stupid but how do you delete blog entries?
    FC Barcelona, Aston Villa & Argentina fan
    Main PCs: Lionel Messi, Ever Banega, Sergio Agüero, Neymar, David Silva & Thiago Silva
    Side PCs: Barça players past & present, Topps Premier Gold 2013 Aston Villa
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pregra View Post
    I'm curious about this one too, thanks.
    I have decided to sell my collection.
    Please watch my (click link) --> Hidden Content <-- (click link) as I add items to sell.

Still wondering about this. Is there anybody who can help me out?
    Main PCs: Lionel Messi, Ever Banega, Sergio Agüero, Neymar, David Silva & Thiago Silva
    Hidden Content

Still wondering about this. Is there anybody who can help me out?
    Only staff can remove/delete blog entries. In the bottom right corner of your blog entry, you will see a series of buttons/icons. The last one is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it. Click it to report your blog entry and in the pop up, type in that you want it deleted. A mod will then handle it.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Thanks for the help Enigma
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12