Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Check out this 1964 Phillies buy!

I just won this signed team photo on ebay. I'm planning on mailing it out first to Bobby Shantz, as I know he is great through the mail. I was going to send a request out to Art Mahaffey anyway because I have a nice old SI with him on the cover, so he'll be next. I'll be searching for other guys after that,
    Mike
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260338792572&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=016
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

List The Players You Want

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Mike,
    I'm trying to narrow down exactly when the photo was taken so I can figure out who was on the roster at the time. It's already been signed by Ruben Amaro, John Hermstein, Ray Culp, Gus Triandos and Jack Baldschun, and you were gracious enough to provide me with Art Mahaffey's address earlier. I know Johnny Callison, Chris Short and Vic Power are no longer with us,and I'm not even going to bother with Dick Allen and Jim Bunning, so I figured on looking for anyone else that was on the roster for the whole season. That list includes:Clay Dalyrimple, Wes Covington, Tony Gonzalez, Tony Taylor, Cookie Rojas, Bobby Wine, Ed Roebuck and Dennis Bennett.
    I'm sure I'll be able to figure out a few more guys when I get it. I appreciate any help you can give me, and if anyone else can give me a hand with who is definitely on this picture, I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Last edited by druce26; 01-06-2009 at 09:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a success with Jim Bunning. I have heard that people havent, but I got a 5x7 back rather quickly. I would be willing to part with it if interested. LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

No thanks, I'm just working on this for now. I had sent a HOF Postcard out to him on two other occasions and got back the "to busy to sign" letter. I may send this out after I get some other guys out of the way. Thanks,
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

Ok These All Sign Good TTM And Tested Addy

Dennis Bennett
    630 N5th St
    Klamath Falls
    OR USA

Ed Roebuck
    3434 Warwood Rd
    Lakewood CA
    USA 90712

Bobby Wine
    2614 Woodland Ave
    Norristown PA
    USA 19401

Tested But From 07

I Have Sent Him One a Week Ago

Wes Covington
    905 10145 119th st
    Edmonton Alberta
    Canada T5K-1Z2

Tested From 08
    Signs C/o
    Flordia Marlins
    Cookie Rojas

these One Don't Sign TTM
    Tony Gonzaley
    Tony Taylor
    Clay Dalrymple

Goodluck

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Mike,
    Thanks for the help. I got the photo today. The autos were nice, but the photo quality stunk. I'll just be starting a fresh one, I guess, Once I find a good picture.
    Mike