Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Group Break: 2008/09 ITG Superlative Bleu, Blanc et Rouge Hockey Hobby Box (Presell)

Price:

Picks 1 & 7 - CoolHandLuke - PAID
    Pick 2 - Shooters - PAID
    Pick 3 - MatsSundin13Rocks - PAID
    Pick 4 - germanyrules - PENDING
    Pick 5 - TangerineBunny - PAID
    Pick 6 - scottkoz20 - PAID

Because there will be a huge interest in this and to be fair to all those involved, no one can directly buy into any slot. If you are interested in being a part of the break, just post on the thread. At the end of 72 hours, I will close out the entries and do a random draw for positions. If there are more than 6 members interested, all names will be entered into the random draw. I will take the first six names listed in the randomizer and assign them in order to the list picks (name 1 gets pick 1 and so forth). If your name is selected, you are committed to being a part of this break. If you back out, you will receive a negative feedback and will no longer be permitted to participate in any group breaks I conduct in the future.

Once the list has been set, the participants will have 24 hours to swap positions with one another if they choose to do so. After 24 hours, all picks are locked. At that time, I will send out the trade links. Once the links are sent, you have 72 hours from that time to make payment or forfeit your spot. No exceptions! Payments are time sensitive as I have to have all the money in hand to cover payment on the box.

The box will be broken live on video on the day I receive them, which should be the release date as that is ITG's normal delivery procedure. I will post scans after the video is uploaded.

Currently, I can only get 2 boxes (books) of this product. I am trying to work on getting more. If I can, more of these breaks will appear.

Good luck to everyone!

Interested Participants:

Top Spot Draw -
    MatsSundin13Rocks
    gregmal05
    CoolHandLuke
    Shooters

Rest of the Spots Draw -
    MatsSundin13Rocks
    CoolHandLuke
    Shooters
    germanyrules

Video:
    Last edited by Pheebs888; 01-23-2009 at 06:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

I'm in! Also I can't believe a Leaf collector posted 1st! I really want the 2nd spot.

Can we trade spots say if I get the 1st spot can I trade it if someone else wants it?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As posted above:

Once the list has been set, the participants will have 24 hours to swap positions with one another if they choose to do so. After 24 hours, all picks are locked. At that time, I will send out the trade links. Once the links are sent, you have 72 hours from that time to make payment or forfeit your spot. No exceptions! Payments are time sensitive as I have to have all the money in hand to cover payment on the box.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

As posted above:

lol I read it again after I posted and saw that. Still find it funny I'm the only person to post to get in on this yet. Where is Karine? Oh yeah I heard she is getting a full book of the stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Karine is not getting in on this...trying to spread this product around to as many members as we can...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Captngeetch's Items on eBay

Sorry I gotta pass on this one...can't risk getting the #1 slot..lol Did I just say that ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Prices in USD right? And who gets the book afterwards?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (33)
    Country

God i wish it wasnt that expensive....755$ for a box....That's sick!

I i could have chosen the spot, i'd probably be in...but #1 is too much...lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

lol I read it again after I posted and saw that. Still find it funny I'm the only person to post to get in on this yet. Where is Karine? Oh yeah I heard she is getting a full book of the stuff.

Karine was at work..

Karine is not getting in on this...trying to spread this product around to as many members as we can...

yup, i'm being nice and giving the others a chance as I have a book coming

Country

Sorry I gotta pass on this one...can't risk getting the #1 slot..lol Did I just say that ?

I'm in the same boat, I'd normally want in but cannot risk getting stuck with the first spot. More than I can afford. =(

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast