Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Country

I'm going to be taking a break from SCF as people are starting to piss me off. I will still respond to this thread since there are some people who really want to get certain players and I want to help if I can. I'll also be bumping the fantasy league thread. I'll be back in a month or two after I've taken a break.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

I'm going to be taking a break from SCF as people are starting to piss me off. I will still respond to this thread since there are some people who really want to get certain players and I want to help if I can. I'll also be bumping the fantasy league thread. I'll be back in a month or two after I've taken a break.

I'm sorry if I am one of the members that got you mad

Country

nobody in this thread, no worries. I'll post the schedule once the Twins release it

I'm sorry if I am one of the members that got you mad

Country

I remember them publishing the times for all the players but as of 5 minutes ago there still has not been a schedule posted.

Here is the deal, I'm happy to "try" and get autos for people. I'm going to charge $5 per auto. If you have a card or something you want signed you'll have to get it to me right away on Monday with the $5 and an SASE. If I can't get the auto for you I'll put the five bucks and your card/whatever back in the SASE and send it to you.

I will not be getting autos of bigger named players, their autos will either cost more than $5 at the show or the line will be too long. I'm willing to take on 5 different people and up to 10 autos total. If this goes well I'll offer it again next year. The updated list is posted below and I'm happy to say that Jack Morris is on the list, I've been wanting to get a single signed of his for a long time.

My Goals at the show will be as followed (Any of these guys will be hard to get at the show, since you'll be competing with me.):

1. Twins HOF Bat: Carew (He doesn't sign bats I've heard), Killebrew, Moliter, Blyleven & Oliva (Blyleven I think will make it and Oliva should have made it)
    2. Twins MN Born Bat: Mauer (already have), Perkins, Hrbek, Morris, Moliter, Raabe, Steinbach, Stigman, Quinlan, Kelly, Goltz, Johnson
    3. Pitchers 2008: Baker, Blackburn, Perkins, Slowey, Nathan, Guerrier, Crain, Bonser, Breslow, Korecky, Humber

Rick Anderson
    Scott Baker
    Nick Blackburn
    Boof Bonser
    Craig Breslow
    Brian Buscher
    Drew Butera
    Alexi Casilla
    Jesse Crain
    Michael Cuddyer
    Cole DeVries
    Brian Duensing
    Ron Gardenhire
    Toby Gardenhire
    Matt Guerrier
    Nate Hanson
    Carlos Gomez

Brendan Harris
    BJ Hermsen
    Philip Humber
    Bobby Korecky
    Jason Kubel
    Matt Macri
    Joe Mauer
    Jose Morales
    Justin Morneau
    Kevin Mulvey
    Joe Nathan
    Glen Perkins
    Trevor Plouffe
    Jason Pridie
    Mike Redmond
    Ben Revere
    Andrew Schmiesing

Anthony Slama Kevin Slowey
    Denard Span
    Anthony Swarzak
    Eli Tintor
    Steve Tolleson
    Joe Vavra
    Delmon Young
    Alumni
    Juan Berenguer
    Bert Blyleven
    Rod Carew
    John Castino
    Ron Coomer
    Dan Gladden
    Dave Goltz
    Mudcat Grant
    Kent Hrbek
    Tom Johnson
    Tom Kelly
    Corey Koskie
    Harmon Killebrew
    Scott Leius
    Jack Morris

Paul Molitor
    Tony Oliva
    Brian Raabe
    Roy Smalley
    Dick Stigman
    Terry Steinbach
    Tom Quinlan
    Last edited by piranhaenter; 01-18-2009 at 05:00 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See MarcStaal18's Items on eBay

Do players usually do inscriptions and stuff? I'm interested in getting Ron Gardenhire on a ball saying NY Mets 81-85 if that would be possible

Country

I know they're very good about putting their number but I've never had an inscription. I know there are some pushy asses that do this and get them...that's not my style.

Do players usually do inscriptions and stuff? I'm interested in getting Ron Gardenhire on a ball saying NY Mets 81-85 if that would be possible

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See MarcStaal18's Items on eBay

Thanks for the info, I'm just "One of the Pushy Asses" trying to get whatever Mets I can on Balls with the years they played for the team. I'll just try to send him the ball on my own.

Country

Like I said, just not my style, I would assume he doesn't get oo much mail so it's worth sending down.

Thanks for the info, I'm just "One of the Pushy Asses" trying to get whatever Mets I can on Balls with the years they played for the team. I'll just try to send him the ball on my own.

Country

Ok, my buddy found the schedule online. I just found out my uncle died and I will not be attending Twinsfest on Saturday. I'm working on my plan for Friday and Sunday and I will be able to give a list of players that I will have a high chance of acquiring.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/200...e-and-preview/

Country

These are the players that I will get in lines that I cannot use:

Note that the free lines go pretty quick so if you want any of those players I'd be willing to consider adding them to my schedule.

Dan Gladden
    Ron Gardenhire
    Juan Berenguer
    Jose Morales
    Jason Pridie
    Joe Vavra
    Roy Smalley
    Matt Macri
    Jesse Crain
    Kevin Slowey

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234