Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

well Verlander is charging $70 this weekend!?!?! lol

Also to inform everyone, i already reserved the table and wont forget Don wants the email address from the boxseller with the cheap prices on UD Masterpieces Hockey..lol

Did you meet anyone from the site? LMK, if you want some promotional material to hand out if you want some. Get any stuff for your PC or stuff you were happy about. I know you mentioned a box you bought when we exchanged pm's. Just seeing what else youmight have landed.

DON

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Did you meet anyone from the site? LMK, if you want some promotional material to hand out if you want some. Get any stuff for your PC or stuff you were happy about. I know you mentioned a box you bought when we exchanged pm's. Just seeing what else youmight have landed.

DON

Nope, i may of, but not aware of, and yea if i could get flyers i'd hand them out, but i cant go until March, i have Bowling Meets on both weekends of the Mt. Clemens & Taylor shows...

I picked up 1 card for my Al Jefferson PC and 6-9 for my Carmelo Anthony pc, also about 20-40 set needs on my 2008-09 bowman and bowman chrome sets!

then got some cheap tradebait, some really nice deals in the way of Basketball! also, the same vendor that convinced me to get the box of Elite convinced me the next day to get 2008-09 Upper Deck Hockey (which we both know i dont collect! lol) the box wasnt great at all, but it happens...

all together, it was alot of fun and cant wait till March!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Dan,
    Sounds good.

DON

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12