Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Kevin Martin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

here's mine:

so now we know they're actually signed by K-Mart personally and not autopenned. :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

here's mine:

so now we know they're actually signed by K-Mart personally and not autopenned. :D

not true, we know they are signed by somebody...we dont know if Martin signed, or if his agent signed them, or the ballboy signed them, etc... but its definately signed by someone.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

lol get real...i've gotten him IP and how do you expect somebody to sign them EXACTLY like K-Mart's signature 10 billion times over...only the real Kevin Martin can do that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

no need for attitude- im simply saying that, since we didnt see him sign them, and there is no COA, we dont really know that he signed them, although I will agree that it doesnt make sense for him to have an agent or something like that sign them for him- but it is possible
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for posting the pics my sig is also alot different then them also. My number 23 is in a different spot too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can not believe that the KMart debate is still going on! I would assume that if they were going to cut corners and not have the photos actually signed by him that they would use a stamp or autopen. They do all look a little different and I still am shocked that they pay so much to ship these photos to us fans! Let's all wish him some luck in the playoffs! There are so very few good autographing active players in the NBA and it is great when a star does something like this! I am happy that I was able to get his autograph and yes it is in an photo album with all sorts on other guys who may or may not have signed a photo for me! To me that item is a very nice addition to my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I can not believe that the KMart debate is still going on! I would assume that if they were going to cut corners and not have the photos actually signed by him that they would use a stamp or autopen. They do all look a little different and I still am shocked that they pay so much to ship these photos to us fans! Let's all wish him some luck in the playoffs! There are so very few good autographing active players in the NBA and it is great when a star does something like this! I am happy that I was able to get his autograph and yes it is in an photo album with all sorts on other guys who may or may not have signed a photo for me! To me that item is a very nice addition to my collection.

Kings blow and they didn't make the playoffs lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

Kings blow and they didn't make the playoffs lol

Yeah but they will probably get Blake Griffin next year so I don't think they will be terrible as this season but they are in the Western COnference, so I don't think they will make it to the playoffs

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345