01-20-2009, 03:32 AM #1
Ebay steal of the week #34 - Win 50cc
1. Contest begins at 12:00am CT January 18 and runs until 11:59pm CST January 24. Only auctions won during that time will be accepted!
2. One auction per member. Choose wisely!
3. Post a link to your ebay auction win.
4. The Ebay user ID in your profile must match the user ID of the winning bidder.
5. Explain why you think your card is a steal. If it has a BV, let us know. You can even show previous auctions that ended to compare your win. Convince us!
6. The Basketball moderating team will vote on the winner. Winner will be announced after the votes are in.
SCF staff cannot participate in this contest.
Card Cash (CC) can be used for purchasing cards from our Card Cash store, purchasing cards from Card Cash auctions, purchasing cards from other members, playing SCF arcade games, and for betting.
01-20-2009, 07:03 PM #2
this is for my redick pc
well not sure about the bv
but these are some that are kind of the same
so people said that it probably is 60bv
HOPE I WIN
01-22-2009, 05:55 PM #3
One entry in so far.
01-23-2009, 08:40 PM #4
Up up up!
01-24-2009, 04:19 AM #5
I got a 98-99 Flair Showcase Vince Carter Class of 98 #425/500. The book value is $60. I got it for $10.52 and $2.99 shipping.
01-24-2009, 01:48 PM #6
01-25-2009, 10:46 AM #7
Usually these goes over 20, and usually around 30.
But, with the economy down, I've seen tons of nice cards like these that goes pretty low! And the patch seems like part of a letter!
01-25-2009, 06:20 PM #8
Last chance to enter an ebay win from last week.
01-27-2009, 11:53 PM #9
It was a close one, but key2win wins by one vote.