Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: TTM Help...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

TTM Help...

Okay, so I have thought about doing this, but not sure where to start. Figured this was the place to post. I have a few quick questions on TTM Autos. Here goes...

What is the best address to get someone to sign? Just sending it to the team address?

What is the best thing to send in to get signed? An actual player card or index card?

What do you include with the card/index card? Should you include a letter to the player? Should you just ask nicely with a short note?

PLMK what you have done and had success with. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Use the success addy's that are posted in here- broken down by sport or other. Always use a SASE, and make sure you are familar with the people that don't sign or sign for a fee. Cards/index cards/8x10's all would work if you know that person is a good signer. I always include a hand-written note and thank them for signing the item if they are willing to. I really only send to the venue/stadium if the athlete is currently participating in their sport. Baseball players are good through venue, some football players are OK, and basketball players are horrible signers. It's also worth trying players in spring training that starts up in a little over a month....they usually have a little more time on their hands. Spring training venue addy's are posted in here as well. GOOD LUCK.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

There are quite a few threads dedicated to these questions, including some stickied above. You may want to look through those for your answers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

Hey I remember trading with you so I know you are a redsox fan but the Redsox are the worst TTM signing team in baseball even worse than NYY
    I have a friend who collects Resox autos and he said good Redsox TTm signers (current and former redox) are:

Manny Delcarmen
    Mike Timlin (Only signs one card)
    Terry Francona (sometimes keeps your cards ands sends one of his)
    Javier Lopez
    Varitek(Every once in a while he signs a lot, and he may take a long time to send it back)
    Okajima(Takes a long time to get it back)

And some former Sox that are good are
    Johnny Damon
    Bill Mueller
    David Murphy
    John Burkett
    Frank Castillo
    Scott Williamson
    Mike Myers
    Doug Mientkiewicz

I always include a letter

Okay, so I have thought about doing this, but not sure where to start. Figured this was the place to post. I have a few quick questions on TTM Autos. Here goes...

What is the best address to get someone to sign? Just sending it to the team address?

What is the best thing to send in to get signed? An actual player card or index card?

What do you include with the card/index card? Should you include a letter to the player? Should you just ask nicely with a short note?

PLMK what you have done and had success with. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bobby Doerr Red Sox HOF is awesome TTM c/o hm address. You will find that address listed in the address section below baseball successes. Welcome to the hobby and best of wishes.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Thanks everyone. This is awesome. I am going to check some of this stuff out, and hopefully I can get some cool TTMs. I appreciate it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the addiction that we all share here! It probably is one of the best feelings when you get some mail from one of your favorite players. I know that my son and I really cant wait to get to the box and see what we got that day!

Hope that you stick around and can share some of your successes. Dont be afraid to post successes in here of players you had success with.

Pete