Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See 2k_iverson's Items on eBay

Fan Pack Collecting Blog

I have just started a Fan Pack Blog. Check it out at
    http://fanpack.blogspot.com/

I am putting a list of all the people I contacted that day, and then I will post what I get in return. I will also take photos of what I receive along with the contact info I used. I have been collecting Fan Packs for awhile now and Its a cheap and fun way to collect. Check out my blog often for updates and please leave some comments on your own trials with Fan Packs. Thanks

Country

No comments or anything?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool! Thanks for the Pacers link.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Yea thanx for the Pacers link

Country

No problem. I just started the blog, there is much more to come. Please add me your to your RSS or to your Favs, and Thank You