Results 1 to 10 of 722
12-06-2008, 07:32 AM #1
Group Break: 2008/09 Upper Deck Trilogy Hockey Hobby Case (10 boxes)
Disclaimer: Product does not release until 12/26/08.
9 packs per box, 5 cards per pack
- One Great Hit in every pack! - Get a signature, rookie or memorabilia card!
- Get one autographed plexi-glass card in each box on average! - Look for combos of these highly-anticipated hits!
New for 08/09:
- Rookies broken into two levels - #'d to 499 and 999!
- Six Jersey inserts compose the memorabilia hits - All contain multiple swatches or an autograph! 1st, 2nd and 3rd Star Swatches bring the best players to life on awesome signed jersey cards!
- Autographs, rookies and memorabilia cards - 3 of each per box - on average!
- Two-sided Tri-Color Tandems and Trilogy Rivals Jersey cards combine for 3 per case on avg.!
- Young Star and Superstar Scripts give collectors great autographs to chase!
- Rookie Premieres, Level 2 - #'d to 999
- Rookie Premieres, Level 1 - #'d to 499
- Ice Scripts (plexi-glass) - inserted 1:10
- 1-2 Clearcut Combos (plexi-glass) - #'d to 100
- 1-2 Clearcut Combos, SP (plexi-glass) - #'d to 25
- 1-2-3 Clearcut Combos (plexi-glass) - #'d to 10
- Clearcut Combos Four (plexi-glass) - #'d to 5
- Young Star Scripts - inserted 1:11
- Superstar Scripts - inserted 1:11
- Honorary Swatches (2 swatches) - inserted 1:9
- Two-Way Threads (2 swatches) - inserted 1:9
- 3 Star Spotlights (3 players) - inserted 1:13
- Tri-Color Tandems (2-sided, 3 swatches per player) - inserted 1:45
- Trilogy Rivals (2-sided, 3 players) - inserted 1:90
- Scripted 3rd Star Swatches - #'d to 100
- Scripted 2nd Star Swatches - #'d to 25
- Scripted 1st Star Swatches - #'d to 10
Additional Plexi-Glass Cards! (part of regular set)
- Frozen in Time - #'d to 799
- 100 Regular Cards
This group break will be done as a team break. That means there will be 15 slots and each slot will get 2 teams. Slot position will be slated via random order and the teams will be selected by a draft as seen below.
Cards will be divided as follows:
1. All cards will be sorted via the team whose jersey the player is pictured in.
2. If a card displays a player in a jersey other than an NHL jersey, card will be added to the pile of the team listed on the card. Should there not be a team, player will be placed with his current team. In the event the player does not have a team, card will be assigned to former team.
3. In the event there are multiple players are pictured on the card, then card will go to the pile that has the least amount of hits. If the number is the same, then the card will be randomly given to one of the teams.
4. In the event redemptions are pulled, they will be randomly given to one of the piles in the draft unless the redemption specifically states the player(s) the redemption is for.
You will get your choice of one team and you will draft a second team. I will create a random list of the participants to make a draft list. Since there are 30 teams, this means there will be 15 slots. If you are interested in participating, simply post that you want in and your preference of team. I will keep this open until Sunday evening 6pm EST or once fifteen teams have been selected. In case we have a team where multiple members are interested, I will do a random draw of those members and one member will get the team. It is highly suggested you list more than one team of interest in the order of preference. Thus, if your first choice is randomly given to another member, you still have a chance for your next choice.
Once you have your team locked, this is a binding deal. Anyone backing out after the team is locked will receive a negative feedback rating and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.
The draft for the second team will be conducted once 15 slots are sold. If you do not make your draft pick in a suitable amount of time, you will be assigned the cheapest remaining team on the board. Case has already been pre-ordered.
Price per team is listed below. Prices are based on the odds of pulling a hit card out of a box. Odds are listed with the price. The higher the price of the team, the higher the chance that team will have a card pulled.
Detroit (7.64%) – 115
Pittsburgh (7.35%) – 110
NY Rangers (5.18%) – 78
Chicago (4.63%) – 70
Boston (4.39%) – 65
Colorado (4.39%) – 65
Montreal (4.28%) – 64
San Jose (3.98%) – 60
Columbus (3.70%) – 56
Edmonton (3.65%) – 55
Dallas (3.51%) – 53
Toronto (3.45%) – 52
Washington (3.45%) – 52
Atlanta (3.32%) – 50
Los Angeles (3.05%) – 45
Philadelphia (3.05%) – 45
Anaheim (2.92%) – 44
Carolina (2.60%) – 39
Vancouver (2.52%) – 38
NY Islanders (2.47%) – 37
Phoenix (2.45%) – 37
Buffalo (2.40%) – 36
Calgary (2.28%) – 34
Minnesota (2.25%) – 33
Tampa Bay (2.20%) – 32
Florida (2.02%) – 30
Ottawa (1.90%) – 28
New Jersey (1.86%) – 27
St. Louis (1.60%) – 25
Nashville (1.46%) – 20
All boxes will be broken live. Scans will be provided of all the hits just to show off the cards at the end of the break. If this goes well, we will look into other cases for the future.
Good luck to all who participate and here's hoping for some sweet VooDoo!!!
Enigma - New Jersey, Colarado PAID
Pheebs888 - Montreal, Ottawa PAID
mikpaq77 - Boston, San Jose PAID
Captngeetch - NY Rangers, NY Islanders PAID
MatsSundin13Rocks - Washington, Atlanta PAID
scottkoz20 - Buffalo, Detroit PAID
SkidSTL - St. Louis, Anaheim PAID
CroMalk - Pittsburgh, Vancouver PAID
quiet-things - Edmonton, Florida PAID
CSSports - Los Angeles, Phoenix PAID
steen101984 - Toronto, Calgary PAID
Canucksfan1812 - Columbus, Tampa Bay PENDING
fdp79 - Carolina, Philadelphia PAID
wolf1bh - Chicago, Dallas PAID
Tangerinebunny - Minnesota, Nashville PAID
12-06-2008, 07:32 AM #2
12-06-2008, 07:36 AM #3
12-06-2008, 07:44 AM #4
im looking to do something different..can i put in for.....Edmonton
12-06-2008, 07:46 AM #5
12-06-2008, 07:47 AM #6
Last edited by fdp79; 12-06-2008 at 08:50 AM.
12-06-2008, 07:50 AM #7
OK...he only has 5 cards total in Trilogy...4 with the Oilers, 1 with the Kings...
12-06-2008, 07:52 AM #8
12-06-2008, 07:56 AM #9
You better hope you are the only one to select Edmonton within the next 36 hours...could be a fight on your hands...lol
12-06-2008, 08:04 AM #10