Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: mlb offseason

SCF Rewards
    Country

mlb offseason

since all teams are reporting to spring training before febuary 22 is it worth sending a autograph request to a players home address or should i wait for spring training to start?

SCF Rewards
    Country

prolly spring training

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

at this point I would wait until Spring Training. Most players report early to ST and those that were injured have to report early. Players are trying to spend as much quality time with their families as they can right now, there is plenty of time to send to them during ST and the season.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!