Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nsa authentic???

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (21) Trader Retreat
    Country
    See fdgowin's Items on eBay

Nsa authentic???

Has anyone ever heard of this company? There's a guy on eBay who seems tp be the only with any of their items. I wonder if it's his company? Appears that all of the items are 1/1, too.

All NSA Authentic (90) - http://shop.ebay.com/items/__NSA-AUT...=p3911.c0.m288

The seller's NSA Authentic (117) - http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/loveof...dkw=&_osacat=0

Country
    See dismountgod's Items on eBay

I would never use it but here is thier website.
    http://www.nsa-grading.com/NSAWEbPage1.html

Country
    See dhick420's Items on eBay

looks fishy to me, i would stick to beckett ansd psa

SCF Rewards
    Country

As Admiral Ackbar would eloquently state, "It's a TRAP!"

Stick with the reputable companies, you'll be happier when you try to sell. No one submits a card they care about to the lower tier people.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @DaClyde See daclyde1's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio

Forget whether it's a legit GRADING company, those aren't even legitimate, licensed cards! It's exactly the same as the junk sold on eBay from the GEM grading company. Some guy prints up a bunch of fake cards, and has them graded by his own fake grading company and puts them up as "rookies" and "limited editions" for absurd prices.

Those should be reported both to eBay and the NFL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't believe people have bid on those :O. They look like some guy just learned how to use photoshop for the first time to put together the cards, ugly...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zebuckeye81's Items on eBay

Agreed- i just noticed these, googled it, and came here ;-) What a scam- can't believe he's allowed on ebay..

Country

Descriptions are very vague. Maybe by "Game Worn" he means he wore them in a pick up game & the cut them up to scam people!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zebuckeye81's Items on eBay

Descriptions are very vague. Maybe by "Game Worn" he means he wore them in a pick up game & the cut them up to scam people!

Haha, good call silver- bottom line is that whoever this is certainly is a scammer. No way I'd waste my money, and it stinks to think those who don't know much about the hobby have wasted money on his garbage thinking they're getting an authentic piece of memorabilia. These cards do like someone's poor usage of photoshop, combined with pieces of cheap jerseys bought in bulk from China.

Hopefully this outfit, as well as the one or two others I've seen on the bay posting these bogus goods, will be ran off. Oh well. Life goes on, and this just shows one of many dishonest ways people scam to get money.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guy has a Michael Jordan jersey auction. He clearly states.
    Card is Pack Fresh - Straight to the Holder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast