Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

This Week's Movie Releases

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

Director: Patrick Tatopoulos
    Stars: Rhona Mitra, Michael Sheen, Bill Nighy (Full Cast)
    Studio: Screen Gems

The Plot: An origins story which reveals the cause of the centuries-old blood feud between the Death Dealers and the Lycans. Lucian (Sheen), a powerful and influential Lycan, rallies his race in an uprising against the vampire king Viktor (Nighy). Joining Lucian is his secret lover, Sonja (Mitra), a vampire who empathizes with the Lycans and looks to help free them from slavery.

The Dark Knight [re-release]

Director: Christopher Nolan
    Stars: Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Aaron Eckhart (Full Cast)
    Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures

The Plot: The Caped Crusader (Bale) teams ups with Gotham's Lieutenant Jim Gordon (Oldman) and District Attorney Harvey Dent (Eckhart) to take on the city's newest villain -- The Joker (Ledger).

Inkheart

Director: Iain Softley
    Stars: Brendan Fraser, Andy Serkis, Eliza Bennett (Full Cast)
    Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures

The Plot: A little girl (Bennett) rallies her friends -- both real and imaginary -- to rescue her father (Fraser), a bookbinder who can bring characters to life by reading aloud, from the clutches of an evil-doer (Serkis).

Killshot Phoenix, Arizona only!

Director: John Madden
    Stars: Thomas Jane, Diane Lane, Mickey Rourke (Full Cast)
    Studio: Weinstein Company, The

The Plot: A botched scam sends an old-school hitman (Rourke) and a young stick-up kid (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) on a mission to find and kill an innocent couple (Jane and Lane) in order to protect their identities.

Outlander [limited]

Director: Howard McCain
    Stars: James Caviezel, Sophia Myles, Ron Perlman (Full Cast)
    Studio: Weinstein Company, The

The Plot: During the reign of the Vikings, Kainan (Caviezel), a man from a far-off world, crash lands on Earth, bringing with him an alien predator known as the Moorwen. Though both man and monster are seeking revenge for violence committed against them, Kainan leads the alliance to kill the Moorwen by fusing his advanced technology with the Viking's Iron Age weaponry.

I'd like to see Underworld...I'm not a huge fan, as I know there are some, but I enjoyed the first two. I'd really like to see Killshot, guess I'll have to wait for a wide release for that...can't make it to Phoenix this weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

Inkheart sounds like it might be good. I'll probably just wait until it comes out and rent it though.

Ashley

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Oklahoma City Thunder Seattle Mariners
    See jonnyweb69's Items on eBay

Underworld for me...