Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Sam Huff TTM?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sam Huff TTM?

Does he sign?......from the looks of things- No.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

he refuses all TTM requests

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's what I thought- wanted to make sure.....thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Try putting "Donation enclosed" on the envelope and include $10 which is his fee for signing. Send to:

Sam Huff
    8 N Jay St.
    Middleburg, VA 20117

If he refuses all requests you'll get your money and card back. If he signs for a fee you get your card signed. If he keeps everything then you lose. You could just wait, I am going to send to him one of these days in the coming months...I just need to get a decent card of him in Giants uniform.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See www_sportscollectors_net's Items on eBay

That hasn't worked in quite a while. He will RTS your envelope whether or not you write Donation Enclosed.
    Hidden Content - Largest autograph community - over 30,000 members and 800,000 successes by mail. We average over 300 new successes reported each day.
    Hidden Content - 100% FREE Real Time Sports Card Price Guide, Comparison Shopping, Deal Finder & Collector Tools
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

This might work: "DONATION ENCLOSED = $5,000. CASH"