Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Displaying the COA

SCF Rewards
    Country

Displaying the COA

I have a 8x10 auto Im looking to get mat framed for my fathers b-day. I know someone who does framing so they're giving me options to get creative (for cheap $). So instead of just doing the standard picture getting framed Im also thinking of putting a little 3x6 (or whatever the size is) little box cut out of the mat to display the COA (PSA/DNA) with the picture. So as part of the whole frame you have the auto picture then the coa right below it. My first thought is that's it's a cool idea, but I wanted to hear others thoughts on this. Thx for any responses.

SCF Rewards
    Country

its really what you like-that would look cool-are you going to add a name plate?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think it would would look better with a name plate instead of the coa

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya that's what Im wondering, trying to get an idea of what the general public would think of that look. I think the COA would be cool but I dont how I could do that and a nameplate. Nameplate is obviously more traditional and normal. Thx for the response kobe4mvp

SCF Rewards
    Country

no problem-another thing i do with photo's is-i get a jersey card of the player and frame that with the signed photo then ill even add a name plate..