Thread: Claude Giroux

Claude Giroux

LMk what you have. Thanks
    Trying a 2010/11 Playoff Contenders Partial Master Set
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content (In Progress)

Have this:

2008/09 UD Trilogy Claude Giroux RC /999
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 104/271 (38.4%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

What are you looking for in return?
    Hidden Content

Brodeur or Roy...or $6 dlvd....
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I do have a Brodeur Spx dual jersey with a 2 color swatch. do you have any phillies autos?
    Hidden Content

Only Phillies Auto I have is a Joe Savery Auto /5

What year is the Brodeur?

07-08
    Hidden Content

Hey there,

I have an 08-09 Black Diamond Rookie Gems Claude Giroux available.

I'd be looking for $10 US delivered OR cards of the players in my signature.

Le tme know if you're interested or not!

Feel free to check my trade list (link in sig) and see if you can find something to even things up if interested in trading the Brodeur...the Giroux RC is $25, the Marty is $30...

Claude Giroux

Looking for Claude Giroux cards, Check my bucket, if you don't see it than I need it...I'll take any autos regardless

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast