Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Claude Giroux

Time for a Bump. Still looking for more.

http://www.freewebs.com/thepiper1/201013traders.htm

Hi. I have a Limited jersey card 44/99 from 11-12 limited. I also have Elite Aspirations /99.
    Collecting John Gibson & Ryan Strome

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Last edited by piper1; 08-01-2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Due to Trades and Additions

Time for a Bump. Someone must have hit at least some of the 12/13 cards on the above list. I have plenty available for trade. LMK Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

As you can see by my feedback I am easy to trade with; however, please let's not waste each other's time. If you are looking for 2x the BV or TV for your cards you are better off looking elsewhere. If you have a card I want then please make a fair trade offer as I am usually willing to trade slightly in your favour within reason. Happy Trading!

Let me know if you need any of these:

08-09 YG
    08-09 Rookie Material
    08-09 The Cup ARP /249 (white patch)

Thanks to both you and HZ-40 for the responses but I already have the Rookie year covered off quite nicely which is why I am looking to trade for the ones that are on the above list.
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

As you can see by my feedback I am easy to trade with; however, please let's not waste each other's time. If you are looking for 2x the BV or TV for your cards you are better off looking elsewhere. If you have a card I want then please make a fair trade offer as I am usually willing to trade slightly in your favour within reason. Happy Trading!

I have his Group A SOTT that was inserted in 12-13 SPA incoming, got it in a box on cnc :)

Quote Originally Posted by robu84 View Post
    I have his Group A SOTT that was inserted in 12-13 SPA incoming, got it in a box on cnc :)
    I would be interested in trading for that one. LMK. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast