Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Claude Giroux

Time for a Bump. Still looking for more.

http://www.freewebs.com/thepiper1/201013traders.htm

Hi. I have a Limited jersey card 44/99 from 11-12 limited. I also have Elite Aspirations /99.
    Collecting John Gibson & Ryan Strome

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Last edited by piper1; 08-01-2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Due to Trades and Additions

Time for a Bump. Someone must have hit at least some of the 12/13 cards on the above list. I have plenty available for trade. LMK Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

If you aren't going to send at the same time and don't like to make use of the Trade Manager features can you please let me know up front. Thanks and Happy Trading!

Let me know if you need any of these:

08-09 YG
    08-09 Rookie Material
    08-09 The Cup ARP /249 (white patch)

Thanks to both you and HZ-40 for the responses but I already have the Rookie year covered off quite nicely which is why I am looking to trade for the ones that are on the above list.
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

If you aren't going to send at the same time and don't like to make use of the Trade Manager features can you please let me know up front. Thanks and Happy Trading!

I have his Group A SOTT that was inserted in 12-13 SPA incoming, got it in a box on cnc :)

Quote Originally Posted by robu84 View Post
    I have his Group A SOTT that was inserted in 12-13 SPA incoming, got it in a box on cnc :)
    I would be interested in trading for that one. LMK. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast