Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where Do The Yankees Stay in Chicago?

If someone can tell me the correct place, I will give paypal.

PM me your answer and how you know.

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

hate to say, but chances are that even if you do find out where they stay that you wont get anything signed. for the most part they dont sign at games and there are going to be a ton of people there for them

SCF Rewards
    Country

I never have done alot of baseball IP personally but from talking to the basketball graphers up here I know that do baseball regularly, I hear that this team draws out a big crowd at the hotel and at the game trying for autographs. Not to stop you from trying, but there is a chance that you might not be able to get anything signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

The Yankees are HORRIBLE at the hotel. If you want to know what hotel they stay at pick up a 2009 Yankees media guide. They sometimes change it from year to year for security, price, and to keep a large crowd from gathering.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm surprised that they would even tell the general public what hotel they all stay at. Seems like that would lead to some security issues! Well, regardless, I'm heading to chi-town this weekend and I need to find a hotel. Can someone recommend one? I saw that Choose Chicago website but I think I would prefer a first hand review. I would appreciate some advice on downtown Chicago hotels. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by ccclove499; 10-10-2011 at 10:05 PM.